Chapter 82: A wise, brave, free-spirited princess...

The performance of the children in the second class was very exciting, and none of the children held back. Even the little mushroom, who did not show her face the whole time, was very responsible. She was stuffed in her headgear, but her little expression was still very rich. She shook her head and added a lot of color to the "mushroom".

Of course, only An An's parents can notice this kind of enhancement, and other viewers don't even know that this mushroom is also dressed as a child.

At the end of the program, the parents of the second class stood up and applauded. Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui also cheered, and they were proud of their daughters from the bottom of their hearts.

Playing mushrooms is so brilliant, their family An An is amazing!

Although An An's performance has ended, the children from other classes have not yet come on stage, so Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui cannot leave the stage, which is too rude. Fortunately, Mrs. Wei will take good care of the children, so they don't need to worry too much.

Backstage, Mr. Wei asked the children to line up.

The children who were about to show their faces all wore glittering make-up. An An didn't make up, and lightly touched the glitter on Tiantian's face with her hand and wiped it on her own.

Sweet and generous, she put her cheek against An An's face and rubbed it hard: "Give you a little more!"

As soon as Mr. Wei turned his head, he saw An An's shiny half cheek, and smiled and rolled his eyes.

The children were all immersed in the stage just now, excited one by one. They rubbed their hands together and were full of reluctance. It would be great if they could go on stage again.

It was precisely because of the cheerful smiles on everyone's faces that Fu Jiayu in the corner seemed a little out of place.

Mr. Wei watched the child quietly.

Usually in the office, she heard the teachers in the first class mention how bearable the child was, and when she learned that the principal had transferred the child to another class, she suddenly had two big heads, for fear of not being able to manage him. On the first day of Fu Jiayu's arrival, this was indeed the case. At one time, he had a conflict with other children, and at another time he sneaked to the playground during his nap. In short, she and her auntie spent a lot of effort on this child.

Later, she arranged for An An to be a little supervisor. As a teacher, of course, she didn't want to relax herself, so she asked An An to help herself. Originally, she asked the small group to try it because Fu Jiayu didn't dare to bully An An, but she didn't expect the effect to be very good.

I don't know where An An came from, but he managed to get Fu Jiayu.

For a long time to come, the child will no longer bear, although it is still a bit naughty, but it is within the acceptable range of the teacher and aunt.

Mrs. Wei likes children, so she chooses to engage in the preschool profession. In these days, she sees a lot of bright spots in Fu Jiayu. I thought that I would be able to get along well with my children until the big class, but I didn't expect that Fu Jiayu's grandfather would come to transfer him.

From the old man's mouth, she learned what happened at Fu Jiayu's house.

The child is pure, and it is not his fault to have such parents. Mr. Wei can't imagine how lost and helpless Fu Jiayu must feel at this moment.

She took out the stickers she had prepared for a long time and rewarded the children who participated in the performance with one.

Small red stickers are placed between the children's eyebrows.