Bully

|Izzy's POV|

After getting the call from Logan's school, I finished up what I was doing before heading home. As I walked in, I saw Tyler was coming downstairs with Olivia.

"Hey babe, didn't expect you to be home."

"I got a call from Logan's school. We need to talk."

I watched him run his hand down his face. As he reached the landing, I took Olivia from his arms.

"Hi mommy's baby."

"I'll make us some lunch," Tyler mumbled.

Once he finished cooking, Olivia was content in her swing as we sat down and ate.

"What did the principal say?" he questioned.

"All she said was that there was a situation in his class and she wanted to speak to the both of us, if possible."

"Good thing I'm off today. What do you think this could be about?"

"With Logan, you never know," I quickly replied.

"Well, he gets out in about an hour or so. Let me go change and get ready. I'll call my mom and see if she can watch Livy until we're done."

I nodded and watched him take off upstairs. I sat down for a good half hour before he came back in. Damn, my husband was fine. He laughed as I stared at him. I got up and wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands slid down my back, resting on my waist.

"I missed you," I whispered.

"I've missed you, too. I hate when my schedule gets crazy like this."

"Hey, it won't be like this forever."

He nodded.

"You wearing that to the school?"

I had on a sweatsuit.

"Something wrong with it?"

He just stared at me.

"I didn't say it was. Just asking, my love."

"I'm about to go change now then we can head to the school. Is your mom home?"

"Yeah, she said we can drop Livy off. It won't be for long anyways."

I nodded, kissing him before going to change. After we dropped Livy off at Ty's parent's house, I could feel the anxiety building. Ty reached over and rubbed my leg.

"You good?"

"I don't have a good feeling about this meeting. Whatever it is, it isn't to congratulate us on Logan's good behavior. He's been having more and more of an attitude lately with me. I don't like it."

"Whatever it is, we can fix it."

He was right about that. Getting to the school and entering the office, I was greeted by the secretary. I told her we had a meeting with Principal Copeland. We waited for about 15 minutes or so before we were seen. Granted, we arrived early. Soon we saw Logan appear with his teacher, Ms. Kensington. She smiled when she saw us.

"Hi, Mrs. Law and Dr. Law."

We both reached out and shook her hand. Principal Copeland's office door opened and she invited us in. We all took a seat. From the look on Logan's face, I knew he did something he had no business doing. Plus when he wasn't his usual excited self to see either of us.

"Dr. Law, Mrs. Law, thank you for coming in this afternoon. I hope to keep this meeting as brief as possible. As I told you over the phone, Mrs. Law, there was a situation in Logan's class today. Ms. Kensington is here to go into more details and hopefully we can come to a resolution."