Check It

|Izzy's POV|

I had just got home from the studio. Livy and Logan were with their grandparents for the afternoon. I went up, shower and changed. Heading back down to our gym, I gloved up, punching the bag over and over. This bitch Natasha had a lot of nerve to confront Jamie the way she did. Then to push up on Brandon and mention Jamie's parents. She is so lucky Tank is really a damn tank and I couldn't get past him.

I was in my zone, music blaring, when it abruptly stopped. I looked to see who the culprit was. No surprise it was my husband. I must've been down here for a while. He wasn't in his scrubs, but instead shorts and a tee.

"Hey, babe," I said, going back to punching the bag.

He moved closer to me and I stopped once again.

"What?"

He raised his brow.

"I should be asking you that. What's going on?"

"You talk to Brandon?"

"Briefly. He called me on my way home. He said he was sure you'd tell me what went down today."

"We had a visitor at the studio."

"That's what has you down here punching the shit out of that bag?"

"It was Jamie's cousin, Natasha. She's such a bitch."

He chuckled.

"Really, babe?"

"Yes, really. She apparently had something important to tell Jamie, but started talking crazy. Not only that, she was pushing up on Brandon and said some slick shit about Jamie's parents. That's what almost got her punched in the face."

"What did she have to tell her?"

"Her grandfather died and her grandmother is asking about her. It was apparently her grandfather's dying wish to see her. Tyler, the way they treated her when her parents died was horrible. She cut them off for a reason."

"Aright, let me make sure I got this straight. Jamie's cousin, Natasha, popped up out of nowhere with this news. On top of that she disrespected Jamie which I already know set you off. Where was Tank?"

"He was there. He spared her life because I was about to knock her the fuck out."

He shook his head.

"Not happening."

"Oh, please. When Teagan's ex was out here dogging her out the way he did, did you not have the same intention? Jamie may not be my sister by blood, but she's my sister in every other sense. We're Godsister's and blood couldn't make us any closer. I know there was a rift between our parents at one point, but I always had her back and she's always had mine. I be damned if anyone..."

"Whoa, babe. You don't have to defend your relationship with Jamie to me. I know how you are about each other. I get where you're coming from. I just don't need to be bailing you out of jail."

"You won't. I usually don't get caught. Like who punches someone and stands there. That would be an idiot, which I'm not. I'll catch her. Yup, I'll get her."

"Isabella, don't play with me."

"Who said I was joking? She came into our studio starting shit. I already know they're going to pop back up. This time we won't be caught off guard. You know what, Jamie doesn't even have to be involved. I can handle her solo dolo. It won't be the first time. I will...

Natasha and I had fought before when we were younger. She was annoying then and annoying now.

"You will do absolutely nothing and fall back. Izzy, do you hear yourself right now?"