Rage

|Vaughn's POV|

To think my day with my sister has turned to absolute shit all over some psycho bitch. She spit in Murphy's face and Murphy gets handcuffed? What else was she supposed to do? Walking away wasn't an option!

Thankfully I had grabbed Murphy's things. The cops were asking me questions. I wasn't answering anything. I'm not going to say anything or do anything that could possibly incriminate my sister. People were taking videos of the incident. I'm sure one of those videos will have the girl grabbing Murphy's arm and spitting on her.

I called Uncle Shawn and I knew I'd have to call my parents too. Murphy shouldn't even be in trouble for this. It's self defense!

Hello.

Hearing Uncle Shawn's voice I snapped out of my trance.

Vaughn?

Uh, hi Uncle Shawn.

What's going on?

W-why do you ask that?

Vaughn...

His voice had deepened and I knew the fun and games were over. Might as well rip off the band aid.

There's been an incident.

What do you mean, an incident? Are you and Murphy okay? Spit it out already, Vaughn.

There was an incident at the restaurant. I just need you to get here, please. I'll explain everything face to face. Just, please...

Text me the address, I'm on my way.

I did what he said and within 15 minutes Uncle Shawn was here and pulling up next to me. I know his house wasn't too far away, but not that damn close. Yeah, he was speeding.

Getting out of the truck, he instantly pulled me into a hug.

"You okay? Where's Murphy?"

"Murphy got arrested."

"What?!"

I jumped at the sound of his voice.

"What do you mean she got arrested? What the hell happened?"

"We we're just eating, minding our business. This girl bumped her twice. I asked the girl what her issue was. Then she starts going all psycho on Murphy saying they go to school with each other and Murphy is trying to steal her boyfriend. Murphy kept trying to leave. The girl got in my face and Murphy stepped in between. Words were exchanged, the girl grabbed Murphy's arm and spit on her. Murphy lost it and slapped her before punching her in the nose. I got her out of the restaurant. Cops came and they put her in cuffs before taking her away."

He pulled me into another hug.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, really. Just want to get Murphy. She was defending herself."

"I know. I'll straighten everything out."

"Are you going to call my parents?"

He nodded.

"Of course. I would like to have more information, but knowing how both of your parents are, they'll have their asses here before the night is over."

"I could just text them."

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"If you ever have anything important as this to tell any of us, a text message isn't the best solution."

"But..."

He shook his head.

"Come on, let's go get your sister."