Ante Up

|Tyler's POV|

My wife told me I should leave the Teagan/Connor situation alone and just focus on her getting better. I have faith my sister will be fine, but I'll be damned if that asshole gets away with it. Connor has no idea what's about to hit him, literally.

While I wanted to do nothing more than beat the shit out of Connor, we were doing this the legal way. Someway, somehow, Brandon got him to agree to come to the office. Well, a pending lawsuit makes people move quicker than you'd think. As I pulled up to Brandon's office, I saw my dad was calling. I didn't need to talk to him right now. Ignoring the call, he called me right back. Great.

Dad, I can't talk right now.

What the hell do you think you're doing, Tyler?

I had an errand to run. I'll be back to get Izzy and the kids soon.

Going after Connor is an errand?

Dad...

Tyler, I've been telling you to leave this alone. Your sister doesn't want this. You don't need to be involved. Teagan is putting the situation behind her and it's time that you, Brandon, Brody, Tucker, and Tatum do the same.

See, what everyone doesn't know is all the shit Connor has been talking publicly about my sister. She's a home wrecker and an addict that he was trying to help. She just got attached and got the wrong message. Bullshit. He came around our family and put on this fraud ass routine. He was getting dealt with and no one was stopping me.

Okay, dad. We'll talk later.

Tyler...

Hanging up, I put my phone on do not disturb. Going inside, I greeted the secretary going up to Brandon's office.

"What's up man?"

"You're going to get your ass handed to you," he said with a smirk.

I shrugged.

"I can handle my dad."

He shook his head.

"Your dad isn't your only problem."

I looked at him confused then it clicked he was talking about Izzy.

"She'll be fine."

"Why didn't you just tell her?"

"Did tell Jamie?"

"Yeah, she's with the shits. She tried to throw at me that we were upset when she and Izzy confronted Khloe. For one, that was years ago, but that was also stupid on their part."

"Of course it was. Izzy was pregnant. This is a different situation," I added.

"Is it really though? You're doing something she doesn't want you to..."

"No, doing what she doesn't want me to would be kicking Connor's ass. I'm taking the high road actually by letting you take lead on this."

"You know what I mean, Ty. Just how she went behind your back in not telling you about Khloe, you're doing the same thing with his Connor bullshit. I told Jamie what was going on from jump. You should've did the same. Now she's going to be on your ass. She's your wife, Ty. There's no need to hide anything from her. Plus, when it comes to family, you know Izzy is ready to fuck any and everyone up."

"Alright, I get it."

"Yeah, get used to being in the doghouse. You not going to be able to talk yourself out of this one. I told you when we decided to hit Connor with a defamation lawsuit because of all the shit he's been talking to tell her."