It Takes a Village

|Izzy's POV|

I was in a mood and I couldn't exactly put my finger on it. My parents popping in was no surprise. This is how they operated. Them giving money and covering expenses was what they did. Ty teaching our son how to defend himself isn't an issue either. He's his father, after all.

Here I am thinking I'm on top of everything, but something always falls through the cracks. Why can't my parents tell me when they're sending money? Why didn't Tyler remind me that he and Logan box together?

I could feel my headache forming and told Logan I was going to lay down for a little bit.

"You okay, mommy?"

"Yes, baby. Mommy's okay. You can play with grandma, grandpa, and daddy. I just need to rest for a little bit."

"Want a hug?"

I nodded and he crashed into my arms. Why am I getting emotional?

"Love you, mommy."

"Love you more."

I went inside. My dad stopped me.

"You alright?"

I could see the concern all over his face.

"Not feeling well. Just need to lay down."

"Okay."

He kissed my forehead and I went inside to see Tyler and my mom. Ty took one look at me and could tell something was wrong.

"Babe, you alright?"

"Mm hmm."

All of a sudden I felt dizzy.

"You don't look good sweetheart," I heard my mom say.

Everything was going in slow motion. I felt was strong arms around me as my body went limp. That's all I remember. I woke up to hear a beeping sound. What the hell?

"Mmm."

Looking over, there was Ty.

"Hey, beautiful," he said kissing my forehead.

"Hey, what happened."

"You don't remember anything?"

"I remember playing with Logan before I started feeling weird. I was tired. You and my mom were in the kitchen, that's it."

He nodded.

"You went limp and I caught you before you fell. You said you were dizzy."

"I passed out? Does this have anything to do with me being hit in the head?"

"No. You're pregnant, babe."

"What?"

"Doc confirmed it."

"Oh my God."

He smiled. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't unhappy for another baby, I just don't know how my body was going to hold up. I mean, look where I am now.

"How far along am I?"

"About 8 weeks."

I tried to sit up, but he stopped me.

"Relax, I got you."

"Mmm."

"I know you're scared," he whispered, grabbing my hand.

"Ty, I don't know if I can do this. Labor and delivery was so scary when having Olivia. We almost lost her."

I could feel the tears filling my eyes.