Lost It

|Tyler's POV|

It's been an adjustment having all my siblings in the same state again and seeing them all the time. The biggest adjustment was our difference in parenting styles.

Tucker, Tatum, and I grew up with a firm father who didn't take our shit. We do the same thing with our kids. Sharna on the other hand is the softer hand, but my nephew walks all over her. I've had to check him about it because he's gets too loud with her for my liking. If Tatum is working a case, that leaves Sharna all alone with him.

We've all noticed his behavior and step in when need be. She tells us not to fuss about it. Tatum on the other hand gave full permission to get his ass in line and let him know so he can handle him later.

Izzy had texted me that Logan was going to the mall with Sharna and Matteo after school. I was on my way home when she called me.

Hey beautiful.

Hey, babe. Did you leave the hospital yet?

I'm on my way out of the parking lot now. What's up? You need me to pick up something?

Yeah, your son. Tatum just called me saying he and Matteo stole some games out a store at the mall.

Wait, what? Where was Sharna?

They ran off from her. You know how big that mall is. I can't believe this shit. I swear when I get my hands on him, Tyler, that's his ass!

I knew she was pissed. I could hear the anger laced in her voice. Hell, I was pissed too. Out of all the things Logan has done, this is another level. He's been acting out more as he's been around Matteo more often. He sees how Matteo speaks and acts and tries to do it himself. Hell no. Not putting up with it.

Tatum was on his way to the mall?

Yeah. I'm leaving home now. You'll get there before me.

Did you leave the house yet?

No, I just...

Stay home with Livy. I'll get Logan and bring him home.

Tyler...

I know you're mad. This will give you some time to cool off. I got it babe.

I literally told him this morning that he was to listen to Sharna and not run off. What does he go and do? The complete opposite of what I said!

Izzy, I hear you. I promise you, I got it.

I know you do. Logan is just...

He's turning into a mini Matteo.

Yes! Don't get me wrong, our son isn't an angel, but...

Hey, you don' t have to explain to me. I understand where you're coming from. I'll see you soon. I love you.

Love you, too.

My next call was to Tatum. He answered after a few rings.

Hello.

Hey, Tatum. You make it to the mall yet?

I see Izzy got a hold of you. I just got here. The boys are in the security room with Sharna.

I'm about 10 minutes out.

Alright. I should have everything sorted by then.

Alright, thanks.

Those 10 minutes went by quicker than I thought. Finding parking was the issue. I called Tatum as I headed inside the mall. He told me they were still in the security room. Heading in that direction, I entered to see Logan crying. Matteo had his head down. Sharna was livid. I had never seen her angry before.