Envious

|Jamie's POV|

I took the day off to get some things done around the house. Halfway through I figured I'd go surprise Brandon since he always surprised me. Plus I was getting hungry. Bianca and I headed to his office.

Pushing the stroller through the lobby, security smiled when they saw me. Taking the elevator up, I was all smiles. That smile quickly faded.

The issue? There was this bitch was a little too close and too damn friendly. She had on a tight mini skirt, blouse unbuttoned too far down. Literally, a spitting image of the office hoe you'd see in a porno. If she moved any closer to him, her tits would be in Brandon's fucking face. Let me calm down before I flip this office upside down.

Having Brandon around other females has never bothered me. Not once have I ever felt threatened by someone and Brandon has never done anything to make me insecure. I trusted him. It's just, every now and then there's a girl that comes along that needs to be put in her place.

I gave a hard knock to the door, announcing my presence. Brandon smiled, moving past her to get to me and Bianca.

"Hey, beautiful," he said, kissing me.

"Hey."

A little peck turned into a damn make out session. I slid my tongue in his mouth and he didn't stop me. His hand moved to my ass and squeezed it before letting go. He smirked as we broke a part knowing exactly what I was doing.

He squatted down and spoke to Bianca. From my peripheral I saw the bitch staring in my direction.  Her cheesy smile was gone.

"Um, Brandon. We need to finish going over these files you asked about."

He stood upright and turned his attention to her.

"That can wait. My wife and daughter are here."

"Oh, I didn't know you were married," she replied looking dead at me, grinning as if she won a prize.

I saw a look of confusion cross Brandon's face.

"That was actually one of the first things I told you when you came in. I said if there were any calls while I was in a meeting pertaining to my wife or my daughter, contact me immediately."

"Oh I..."

"Aside from my wedding ring being a dead giveaway, I don't discuss my personal life with employees. You're a temp filling in so if you didn't put two and two together, whether you remembered me telling you or not, that's on you. Since you're still standing here, let me introduce you to my wife, Mrs. Jamie Law, and our daughter, Bianca. Babe, this is Amina. She's filling in while Gabriella is on maternity leave."

Brandon's secretary, Gabriella, just had a baby boy and would be gone for the next 12 weeks. Brandon told her to take as much time as she needed. He'd adjust and she could ease her way back in when she was ready.

The Amina chick waved, but I didn't miss that eye roll. Brandon sighed and shook his head

"Look, Amina. I already tried ignoring you flirting with me, but don't stand there and disrespect my wife. You will no longer work here and you barely started. As a matter of fact, you can leave for the day. Come back tomorrow dressed appropriately, 9am sharp. You can finish the files first thing," Brandon stated.

Better he put that bitch in her place before I did.

"Mr. Law, I..."

He held up his hand.

"My decision is final. I hope we don't have a repeat of today and we can move forward professionally. There's a lot of work to get done. I don't have time for games. Have a good afternoon."