Blow Over

|Stephanie's POV|

As I entered the hospital room, I saw Izzy was sleeping and Mark was sitting next to her bed. He stood up, hugging me.

"Hey, little sister."

"Hey, Mark. Thanks for coming."

"No problem."

"How long has she been asleep?"

"She was sleep when I got here. She sent Tyler away to finish up his shift. He just came back down. Where's Paul?"

"In the hall talking to Tyler."

I sighed and took his seat, holding Izzy's hand.

"I know my husband is about to do something stupid."

"I got him," Mark commented.

I gave him a knowing look.

"You know as well as I do that there's no stopping him when he's like this. Jimmy crossed a line and I can't say I fault Paul in wanting revenge. I just know how this family can be. I don't want Paul to be brought up on charges."

"Hey, I won't let it get to that level. Plus, Kev is on his way back here. We got him. You have my word."

"Thank you."

He left the room and moments later Tyler came back in as Izzy started to wake up. She groaned, tossing and turning.

"Shh, it's okay babe. I'm right here," Tyler said.

I watched as he propped her pillow up and her eyes slowly opened.

"Are you in any pain, babe?"

"No."

"Your mom's here."

"Hi, mommy," she whispered.

"Hi, sweetheart. How are you feeling?"

"Better than before. Sleeping is helping. Where's dad?"

Tyler looked over at me.

"He's with your uncles, but he'll be back."

She sighed.

"He went after Jimmy, didn't he?"

I gave her a knowing look. This was personal and Paul wasn't letting it go.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine from here on out. Your father and I will handle it. You focus on resting and getting back home to your babies."

"Oh, I told Logan you'd call him once you woke up," Tyler cut in.

"Alright. Let me use the bathroom and look decent."

"Beautiful as ever," he said to her, kissing her cheek.

I smiled at the sight. My daughters lucked up with men who doted on them just like their father and uncles did. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Tyler helped her freshen up and I joined her on the call with Logan. He was excited to see me and hoped we would stop by. Within an hours time, Paul had returned with both Mark and Kevin. Izzy sighed when she saw all three.

"My favorite guys are here," she said hoarsely.

Each took turns hugging her.

"I'm going to go check on the kids, but I'll be back babe. Visiting hours are over soon anyway," Tyler stated.

He moved past her uncles and father, giving her one final kiss, before leaving the room. Izzy made herself comfortable as her uncles and father flocked around her.