Whirlwind

|Izzy's POV|

Let's fast forward a little bit, shall we. Don't worry, you'll be caught up with my crazy family.

It's the start of the new school year and the first few weeks are always crazy. Rory and Bash had the twins, Madison Rose Davis and Wyatt Phoenix Davis. They are so cute and the perfect blend of their parents. The doctors were surprised she made it to her due date as were we. Her baby shower was beautiful and hosted at her and Bash's home. We'll be spending the holidays in New Jersey this year and I can't wait to be with my family again. 

Vaughn is still Vaughn. Now that she's 17, you'd think she'd be less rebellious since our parents let her do pretty much what she wants. Well, to some extent. I keep telling her she has it easier than Jamie and I did. I got in trouble for every little thing. Mom and dad have definitely eased up. My siblings are so lucky. As for her and Asher? They're both still in Florida. They have training sessions together, he's working full time, and does indies shows when he can. They haven't made it official and knowing my sister, she's waiting until she's 18 so there won't be any limitations. 

Murphy is doing well on her own. Bash and Rory check in on her from time to time at the apartment. Of course my parents and uncles do the same. She and Ethan are still managing their long distance relationship. She calls me often, asking how I managed it when Tyler was in Texas and I was touring. Long distance is tough, but if the couple wants it, you make it work. They spent the entire Summer living together. I know it was hard to separate from each other with the routine they created.

Zach is staying in Kansas City. He signed a huge deal for the next 5 years. He's now one of the highest paid tight ends in NFL history. He and Kylie are officially set on getting married next fall and Bash is helping them build a home in Kansas City. He said regardless of where he goes next in his career, Kansas has become home and he and Kylie plan on starting their family there. 

We have new company here in Texas. After everything that happened with Teagan, both Tucker and Tatum wanted to be closer to home. It's different having Tyler's siblings living in Texas, but I know how important family is to the both of us. Tyler's relationship with his brothers is much better as is Tucker and Tatum's relationship with Brandon. For years, there was animosity between them, before Jamie and I even came into the picture. I'm glad they can take the higher road as men and stick together, especially since we all have kids.

Tatum and his wife, Sharna stay not too far from Tyler and I. Tatum was recently promoted to detective and was able to get a transfer. Sharna is starting the school year as an English teacher at the middle school. Their daughter Ava is the same age as Olivia and Bianca and I can tell already this is a trio will be a handful. We try to make as many playdates with the girls as we can. If Jamie, Sharna, and I can't get together, their grandparents see that they do. Both sets are a huge help.

Logan is excited to have to have his cousins to play with. I know it can be boring being the oldest with no one to play with. I've been in his shoes before. Sasha is 6 going on 7 and in 1st grade, Logan is 7 and in the 2nd grade. Matteo just turned 9 and is in the 4th. Matteo being the oldest and a the ring leader has been very persuasive and Logan has been getting in even more trouble. Sasha is right there along with them, but gets annoyed by both of them at times.

My sweet little Sasha. She has her moments, but straightens right up when her father says something to her. It's just the two of them now. Sasha's mom decided she didn't want to parent anymore. That was another reason Tucker moved back home. I can only imagine what it's like for him to be a single parent. He and Sasha's mother shared joint custody and lived in Georgia. She signed over her rights, left him a note, and dropped Sasha off at his place like nothing happened. No one can fill the void her mother left, but Sasha has all of us behind her.