Do You Get Déjà vu

|Murphy's POV|

The semester will be wrapping up soon and I'm excited to spend the Summer with Ethan. We have a couple trips planned before he has to leave for training camp, but instead of going back to Connecticut, he's going to be staying with me at the apartment.

I still can't believe that I'm getting Bash & Rory's apartment. I always loved it when I visited, but ro actually be moving in, I'm beyond excited. There was no fight from my parents which was shocking. Bash did say he and Ro would be checking in regularly, but how regular is regular with twins on the way. Bash told me they were only a call away and their new house wasn't but a half hour away from the apartment if I need them. Yeah, I'm good. They're close enough yet still far enough for me to do my own thing.

After everything that went down in Florida with Uncle Shawn, yeah, my dad wasn't too thrilled. It wasn't what I said as much as it was how I said it. I was upset uncle Shawn was telling me what to do. I still wanted to go hang out with my friends, but he told me it would be best I stayed in for the night. He must've thought I was going to go track the girl down. Yeah, I wasn't going to get arrested twice in Florida. That would be stupid. We went back and forth and I lost it. I shouldn't have spoke to him the way I did. I was disrespectful. I apologized, we made up, it's all good. I asked him was he sorry for spanking me. I mean, I was almost 19. He said I deserved it. Yeah, that's a no.

This past week, I began to move in as Bash and Rory moved out. Zach and Kylie are in town. I didn't realize how much I missed My big brother. Bash had been stopping by every other day saying he forgot something. I know he was just being nosey.

I was hanging out with my friends at a club when I saw the bitch I've deemed spit girl. I haven't seen her since Florida and my friends knew I still wanted revenge. There were two girls I hung out with frequently, Jessica (Jess) and Penelope (Pen). We all were freshman, 18 with long distance relationships, and loved to party. They were in Florida for Spring break and once I told them what happened, they were ready to fight her.

"Is that who I think it is?" Jessica asked me.

"Sure is."

She was hanging with her friends.

"You going over there?" Penelope questioned.

"Nope, I'm good."

They both just looked at me, but didn't press the issue. As we were leaving, she was outside with her friends. I waited off to the side for our Uber. One of her friends just had to say something.

"That's the bitch that tried to jump you in Florida?" the voice said.

Jump?

"Yeah, that's her. Let's just go."

They were about to walk off, but loud mouth approached instead.

"Hey, you're Murphy right?"

I tried to ignore her. She came closer.

"Um, hello, I'm talking to you."

Jess stepped to her.

"Nope, drama free night. You and your friends need to go about your business."

She looked around Jessica at me.

"Too scared to face me yourself, bitch?"

I moved around Jess.

"I'm scared, but you're over here speaking for your friend. She learned the first time not to step to me. You must not have gotten that memo."

She stared at me and I didn't back down. Their other friends stepped behind her as mine stepped up. It was 5 of them and 3 of us. The girl smirked.