Heavy

|Izzy's POV|

Olivia and Bianca were playing on the floor while Jamie and I were going over some paperwork. I heard the front door open along with Logan and Tyler's voices. From Ty's tone, he was angry about something. Jamie raised her brow at me. I just shrugged as Brandon walked in.

"What happened?" I asked him.

He had an irritated look on his face so I know Logan did something he had no business doing.

"Logan ran off at the batting cages," he replied, sitting next to Jamie.

Bianca and Olivia crawled towards him.

"What?"

"He saw some of his friends and ran off without saying anything to Ty and I as we were getting ready to go."

"Anything else?"

"There's a situation, but it doesn't involve Logan."

I sighed and stood up. Logan started this new thing of running off. It started last week in the grocery store. Then again when we were at the mall. Tyler had a talk with him about it. I've come to the conclusion that talking to Logan doesn't work nearly as much these days. What the other situation could be, I had no clue.

I looked between my husband and son. Logan was just a few steps away and had a scowl on his face. Tyler wasn't the person he should have an attitude with right now. While Tyler could be calm and talk things out with Logan, from his stance, he was not in the mood for any games.

"Go up to your room, Logan," Tyler stated.

"No!" Logan yelled, stomping his foot.

I looked over at him like he had just lost his mind. I swear it's something new with this boy the older he gets. Logan is a sweet kid, but he likes to push buttons just to see how much he can get away with. He reminds me a lot of Vaughn when she was this age.

I watched as Tyler took a step towards Logan. He turned him to his side, not saying a word, landing swat after swat on his bottom.

"Daddy! Stop!"

"Go up to your room, now!"

Tyler's voice echoed through our foyer making Logan jump back. He took off upstairs, slamming his door. Tyler shook his head before turning his attention to me.

"We need to talk," he commented, walking to the kitchen.

He was pacing back and forth.

"Babe, calm down. Whatever Logan did we will handle it."

"I know."

I couldn't read what was going on with him."

"Babe, what's going on? This can't just be about Logan running off at the batting cages."

"It's Teagan."

"What happened? Is she okay?"

He shook his head.

"I got a call from my dad. They're putting her back in rehab."

"What?" I asked, shocked.

I remember when Teagan was in college she had her issues with substance abuse, but went to rehab and got clean. She stayed in Texas and primarily with her parents. Lately she's been acting a little off. This explains everything.

"She's been acting different lately. She's hiding, staying out later, no one can reach her. She got caught this time by my dad. She had a whole damn dealer coming to my parents house, Izzy. What the fuck was she thinking?"