Changes

|Zach's POV|

The season has officially ended. We didn't get to the playoffs, but we made it to the conference championships. My contract negotiations are still in the works. I would love to stay in Kansas City, but who knows. I worked my ass off post-suspension and have been doing everything I can to get better.

My friends from college wanted to go out and celebrate the season, but I've had to distance myself from them. Kylie wasn't too keen on us celebrating anyways. They know my situation and they have no choice, but to respect how I'm moving from here on out. I can't fuck up like that again. I almost lost sponsorships, but thankfully my team was able to flip the script and use the situation to my advantage. Between community service that I was required to do, I wanted to give back to not just Kansas City, but also to my home state of Florida. That's where my focus is and Kylie has been a huge help in setting all that up and keeping the foundation and activities going now this past year.

I'm getting back to my roots, my guys from Florida. The ones I grew up with. We've all been on separate paths, but when we get the time to be all together, it's like we never separated. Bash has been planning my Bachelor trip. Kylie tried to keep Rory from planning hers since she's pregnant, but she lost that fight. She's the Co-maid of honor with Kylie's sister. They told Kylie the bachelorette party is happening and there's not much she knows about it. I told her to enjoy this moment, but my fiancée is a bit of a control freak.

By the time we get married we will have been engaged for two years. I don't want to get married during the season. I'm also in no rush planning anything and thankfully neither is Kylie. So next Spring, we'll be getting married in Florida. Plus, by then I'll know if I'm still in Kansas City or traded elsewhere.

We've been in New York helping Rory and Bash move. Bash is officially home for the remainder of her pregnancy. She's 24 weeks now. My best friend, my big brother, is going to be a father. The father of my niece and nephew at that. He and Rory have been working hard at finishing before the twins come. She's due this summer, but I'm sure she'll be dropping her twins sometime in late May or June. She's huge and I mean that in a good way. Don't tell her I said that though. Bash is happy we're in town because apparently Rory doesn't want to do anything but try and lift furniture so she needs a babysitter when he's not around. Speaking of...

"Rory, what are you doing?" I questioned, rushing over and taking the box out of her hand.

She sighed.

"I was fine carrying that by myself," she whined.

"You know you're not supposed to be doing any lifting."

"What is she trying to lift now?" I heard from behind me.

Rory rolled her eyes seeing Bash.

"Nothing," she stated.

"Aurora, you're 6 months pregnant. You don't need to be lifting anything. Between the moving guys and our family, we're good."

"But you need help..."

He shook his head.

"You can help me by sitting down and staying out of the way. You said coming to the house you'd..."

"I'm bored! I've washed and folded all the baby stuff so far. I'm tired of designing. I want to unpack our house. Why can't I do that?"

"Rory, calm down. You can still unpack. Or you and Kylie can go to the spa, my treat," I stated.

"Or shopping, your treat," Kylie commented, coming down the stairs.

"How about both," Rory asked, giving me puppy dog eyes.