Correction

|Izzy's POV|

I was on my way home from my appointment. I have officially been cleared and I could get back to work. While my husband wasn't physically there, he FaceTimed and talked to the doctor. Getting the thumbs up was just what I needed. Papa Damien just dropped me off and told me to take it easy.

I went and showered before climbing in bed to relax for the rest of the afternoon. Ty was going to pick up Livy from his parents on his way home and Jamie would drop off Logan. Speaking of, let me check in on him. Jamie answered after a few rings. From the background I could tell she was in her office.

Hey, J.

Hey, Izzy. How'd your appointment go?

Your girl is cleared to get back to teaching.

Yes! Let's go! You tell Ty?

He was on FaceTime pretty much the whole appointment. He heard for himself that the doctor cleared me. How's Logan?

Um, about that...

Oh Lord, what did he do?

Pretty much told Brandon to fuck off.

Wait, what?

He's still upset over the situation at school. He said he wouldn't have cursed if the boy didn't push Sasha in the first place. It wasn't fair, we're all stupid. Brandon heard him yelling and came out. Logan still had an attitude and starting running his mouth. He said fuck you to Brandon which resulted in him getting spanked.

I sighed.

Well, what did he expect after talking to you and Brandon crazy like he was? I keep telling him that not only does he need to watch his mouth, I wouldn't be saving him when it comes to other people in this family disciplining him. If he gets out of line with any of you on your watch, that's on him. I used to hate it when I was younger, but since becoming a parent, sometimes it's necessary.

I hated it too, but I get where you're coming from. Thankfully I'm not in that boat yet.

Out of all the things to pass down to my son, I was hoping my temper wasn't one of them. I know Brandon handled him, but once Ty gets wind of this, Logan is going to have to deal with his father as well. Thank you though for picking him up.

Never a problem.

We talked business for another half hour. I was responding to emails when I heard the door beep, signaling Tyler was home. Soon he appeared in the bedroom with Livy. My baby girl was walking, talking more and more. A handful, especially with her cousins Bianca and Ava, but I love my mini me.

"Hey, babe," he said.

"Ma, ma."

He sat Livy down and she took steps towards me as I cheered her on.

"Hi my baby. Have fun with grandma and grandpa?"

"Play."

"Oh really? Did you eat?"

She did the sign language sign for eating.

"She had pasta and veggies for lunch. My mom sent cookies home," Ty stated.

Livy started whining and pointing at the TV.

"You want the TV, princess?" Ty quizzed.

She started getting fussy at us not moving fast enough. This girl.

"Hold on, Livy. Let me get the remote."

I turned on one of her shows and turned my attention back to Ty.