Scorned

|Vaughn's POV|

Going up to my room, I winced as I stupidly plopped down on my bed. I'm surprised my dad didn't take my phone. I was thankful that Uncle Kev made me change because those seats would've hurt even more than they did. I had learned the hard way not to cross Kevin Nash.

|Flashback|

Walking into the house and seeing Uncle Kev standing there, I was scared as hell. I already knew he was not one to play games with. I've learned that the hard way too many times.

"Hi, Uncle Kev," I whispered.

"What the hell are you wearing?"

"A dress."

"Go change then come back down."

"I'm going to bed, goodnight."

I rolled my eyes, moving past him. I was only on the 3rd step before I was pulled back.

"You can try that shit with Shawn, but not with me. I warned you, but you just refuse to listen."

He started swatting me and the more I resisted the harder the swats were.

"You don't with this attitude?"

"Yes! I'm sorry!"

Just like that he let me go.

"Don't make me repeat myself."

I took off upstairs quickly changing and going back downstairs. I figured he was in the living room and I went in.

"Have a seat."

Sitting down I was happy I could still sit because Uncle Kev has a heavy hand.

"What the hell were you thinking running off like that and not telling and not telling anyone where you were going. Hell, you could've told Asher."

"I didn't want him to get in trouble because of me."

"You got in trouble on your own. You know how dangerous it is for someone to not know your location. I don't care if you're 17 or not. That was stupid what you did tonight."

"Uncle Kev..."

"When Shawn pulled up to the bowling alley and you didn't answer, that was one thing. He called you multiple times and it went straight to voicemail. Going inside and seeing you were nowhere to be found scared the hell out of both of us. Asher didn't know where you were and we figured that if you would've told anyone, it would be him. So what's the real reason you didn't?"

"He would've stopped me," I mumbled.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"Asher would've stopped me."

"Exactly because it was a stupid plan. You had your fun, right? You know what the rest of us were doing? Looking for you hoping that you were safe and okay wherever you were. Knowing you were found at a club and after seeing what you were wearing, yeah, you didn't think this through."

"I just wanted to hang with my friends. I can't help that they're older than me," I whined.

"Don't start that. You were given the freedom to hang with your friends. What did you do instead? Be sneaky and go somewhere else. You knew Shawn would say no to you going to a fucking club, Vaughn Evelyn. Your parents wouldn't agree to it either. Thankfully you're back here in one piece because anything could've happened to you and Shawn would never forgive himself!"