{7}

*3

*3.1k Words*

>Dear love<

How are you today? My love... I hope you miss me because I missed you so much a long time ago when we met I hope we meet again because I want to hug you tightly and I hope you miss me as much as I do how much you do miss you.

.
.
.
.
.

When you read the letter you just wonder who this person was who gave it to you

This but at least one you have no clue who this person is with too much thinking your head hurts with too much thinking.

You put the letter on the table and looked at the food on your side you were wondering if you would eat the food.

But you think don't eat it because you don't know who put that in the kitchen and you don't know if there's any poison in the food.

So you took the food and threw it in the trash you know you did something wrong but you also think about your safety when you eat this food you don't know where it came from and who put that in there.

When you finished the meal you took the letter and Dawang and walked to your room you still wanted to have dinner but you no longer felt like eating when you read this letter.

When you got to your room you went in and laid Dawang on the floor and you sat on your futon and wondered which person came in and put a letter in the kitchen.

You looked carefully at the paper you were holding. You looked to see if there was a name written on who it was from but you didn't see any name.

For a few hours, you thought and looked at the paper in your hand and what was written on it who sent it to me but you can't think of another person who sent me a letter.

You just had a headache staring at the paper so you put it in your drawer and you got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

'I will take a bath first to get rid of all my thoughts today.'