{34}

*3

*3.3K Words*

Meanwhile

While at the butterfly mansion, lady tamayo no longer knows what to do when sabito finds out that y/n was taken by demons.

"Sabito, calm down, nothing bad will happen to y/n there" tamayo said.

When Sabito heard this, he was even more angry with Lady Tamayo.

"How can you say that she will be okay in that place full of demons! Huh?"

Sabito said to Lady Tamayo, Tamayo knows that Sabito is very worried about you, maybe what else will happen to you, even he can't help but worry about you, but in exchange for that is your secret that you told Tamayo.

Tamayo also thought that you told him to find a portal back to her world while y/n was not here but what tamayo was thinking about now was what if the demons knew that she was not from this world them and she has not yet found a solution for you to return to your real world.

'y/n be careful, I promise you that I will find a way for you to return to your real world even if it costs my life'

Tamayo thoughts to herself but tamayo knows that she can't do that without the help of sabito and yushiro
so she needs to tell Sabito but she won't say it now, she doesn't want to add to Sabito's thoughts right now.

"Don't worry someone is watching over y/n there" tamayo said.

Sabito stared at him

"What do you mean someone is watching over her there?" Sabito asked Tamayo Tamayo just smiled at him.

"I didn't tell you that I sent my pet cat there to watch over y/n and Yoshiro was there to watch over y/n there" said tamayo.

To sabito "So don't worry anymore, I know what will happen to y/n there because I'm ordering my cat to look at y/n there that no other upper moon knows" tamayo said to sabito.

When tamayo explained this to sabito, his worry about you subsided

"It's good to think that y/n is doing this to help you turn your old friends back into their human form... didn't you think of that? She is doing this to help you, I hope you understand that even I want to help you return your old friends to their old human form.... it's not obvious on my face that I feel sorry for your friends but deep in my heart it hurts me every time I see them eating human flesh" tamayo said to sabito.

Sabito didn't say a word to what tamayo said, he's thinking about himself now, why are you sympathetic to his problem, he still doesn't want to put your life in danger now that you're sympathetic to his problems, he's blaming himself.

"You know it's all my fault y/n wouldn't have ended up in the hands of demons if it wasn't for me" sabito said.

When tamayo heard this, she couldn't help but think to herself that sabito was blaming himself for why you were there with the demons today.