{16}

*3k Words*

*3k Words*

.
.
.
.
.

A few hours ago, and still had a long way to go to get back of her mansion when the sun was about to set

She was worried because when the sun went down, many demons were wandering around in the dark.

And another one of y/n's thoughts right now is that she doesn't know the way to the mansion.

You stopped walking and many things came to your mind, maybe now the demon will attack me maybe you're going to die tonight and Sabito noticed you, he also stopped walking and stared at you.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Sabito asked.

You were just looking at the sun that was about to sunset.

"It's almost night... and monsters will come out again." You said with a low tone.

Sabito looked at the sun where it was almost sunset "Yeah... you're right it's almost night.

Sabito turned her head on you. "What are you worried about? Y/n... are you scared at night?" Sabito Asked you.

You keep your head down and stare at the ground and your mind is filled with many frightening thoughts, Douma enters your mind, what if he finds you?

What if he takes you and takes you to his temple and kills you, you don't know what he can do to you.

And for a few seconds, Zenitsu and kayaks also entered your mind, your mood returned as you thought again of what you saw that night, everything was still fresh in your mind when you saw them eat human flesh.

You were so scared that you didn't want to go back to those people because they might do something else to you.

"Well...uhm." you can't speak straight to Sabito because you are so scared.

"Sabito...uhm you are not going to hurt me right.?" You asked Sabito with a low tone of your voice.

And sabito noticed that you were so scared and he wanted to know why you were suddenly so scared and what you would rather son for being so scared he wanted to know from you himself.