{27}

*3

*3.2K Words*

When Sabito said that he killed Giyuu's sister, you was very shock.

'how could he do that to his best friend?'

You thoughts to yourself sabito looked at you.

"You know what you are thinking now." Sabito said.

I really can't believe that he killed giyuu's sister but sabito can't do that.

To his best friend so maybe giyuu is angry with him because he is his best friend who killed his sister but you're sure that sabito can't do that to giyuu.

"I know what you're thinking how did you do that to giyuu and his sister,

"-No it's not like that, I was just wondering why you did that but believing me in you means that you can't do that thing especially to your best friend and whom you consider family first." You said.

Sabito eyes wide when he heard this from you Sabito knows that you, you  not like other people who easily judge others so when he heard this from you, he somehow felt relieved because someone believed in him even though he couldn't do that to anyone.

"I thought it was because you were judging me like other people." Sabito said i just my head.

"No I won't do that to you... now tell me why your friendship with giyuu is broken." You said.

He just look at you for second and sigh heavily.

"I will tell you but only a little." Sabito said you just nodded your head in agreement.

"The village where we were staying was attacked by demons including the upper moon there... that I still remember how they killed the people who lived there in that village... at that time we were the only two left, the demon slayer me and giyuu

We were about to run away but they took giyuu's sister hostage, I was so angry because I saw the other members of the demon slayer crops turn into demons they abandoned our master oyakata-sama I was so angry that I couldn't control myself and I attacked the demon king.

" Tanjiro kamado "

When I was about to stab tanjiro I suddenly saw that it was not him that I stabbed but giyuu's sister That's when giyuu started getting angry with me when I stabbed his sister. Since then, I haven't heard from giyuu, but when I saw him in one of the missions, he became a demon."

"Upper rank 4"

Sabito said.

But you're just afraid that there is a demon king so you asked who is the leader of the demons in their world here

"Sabito you just told me that there is a demon king,"

"-Yes there is tanjiro kamado the demon king he is the leader of the demons here and he is also the one who initiated all the members of the demon slayer crops to become demons." Sabito said.