{51}

*3

*3.2K Words*

"I ̶w̶i̶l̶l ̶n̶o̶t a̶̶l̶l̶o̶w ̶t̶h̶e̶m ̶t̶o ̶g̶e̶t ̶y̶̶o̶u ̶f̶r̶o̶m ̶m̶e a̶̶ga̶̶i̶n!"

.
.
.
.
.

As Muichiro continued to suck your blood you felt dizzy and wanted to give up.

But Muichiro didn't allow that and held you very tightly so you wouldn't fall.

"Don't go to sleep yet... I'm not done with you yet." Muichiro told you while sucking your blood without stopping.

Until it suddenly occurred to you that why are they obsessed with you and they are enjoying your blood and what do you have that other women don't have.

You want to ask Muichiro this but you are having second thoughts about what he is doing to you when you ask him this.

But even if you thought that he might have a bad things to do with you when you asked him, you still didn't calm down and ask him about it.

"Muichiro, what does my blood taste like? And what do I have that other girls don't have? Why are you so obsessed with me?" You ask Muichiro.

When Muichiro heard this he suddenly stopped sucking your blood and stared at you with wide eyes indicating why you asked such silly questions.

"Why... Y/n? Why do you ask that?" Muichiro asked you.

You didn't say a word because you knew you couldn't answer his question.

"I... I'm the one who asked you-" You wanted to say something, But Muichiro cut you off.

"Y/n... you know that you don't need to ask me that, you know that you will do it yourself, why am I so obsessed with you and not just me but also other demons." Muichiro said to you while holding you tightly by your elbows.

You could feel his nails digging into your soft skin every time he said that, you could see how obsessed he was with you.

"Tell me why you ask those kinds of questions? Huh?" Muichiro said to you while holding you very tightly.

You felt as if he was angry when you asked him that kind of question.

"Y/n answer me and who taught you to ask that question?" Muichiro's next question to you is you don't have an answer, he asked.

You are now blaming yourself for asking Muichiro that kind of question.

"Y/n... Answer me! If you still don't answer my questions to you... I won't hesitate to take you to Tanjiro..." Muichiro told you.