{41}

*3

*3.2K Words*

P̶u̶t ̶h̶e̶r ̶d̶o̶w̶n ̶n̶o̶w!"

When the female demons heard the voice they looked behind them and saw a demon with long black hair and at the end of it there was a color mixed with green and blue and its eye had the kanji upper moon written on it 3.

Daki stared at this as if she was annoyed because she didn't want someone to disturb her activities especially when she came to you so when she saw the demon she was angry with him.

"What do you need muichiro? if you don't need anything here leave!" Daki said to him angrily.

Muichiro didn't move at what she said but just stared at them.

"I don't want to leave, if anyone leaves here, it's not me, it's you, you I'll cry" Muichiro said to Daki.

Shinubo Mitsuri was shock by what muichiro said to daki when daki heard it she stared at it annoyed.

"What did you say to me?" daki asked him but he didn't answer her.

"She said make you cry, daki" Mitsuri said to her, angry and that daki annoyed Muichiro.

"If anyone is going to cry here it's not me it's you!" Daki said angrily.

Muichiro didn't say anything to her but he just stared at her silently with a blank face.

Until muichiro remembered how to embarrass daki and how to make her cry like a baby.

"Do you really remember the one you used to make?" muichiro asked her when daki heard this she was even more angry with muichiro.

"Do not say it!"

Daki said to muichiro but muichiro just smirked at him.

"Why are you ashamed to tell them the truth about what happened to you when the demon king gave you a mission?"

Muichiro asked her, shinubo and mitsuri wondered what muichiro was saying, so shinubo asked daki what muichiro was talking about.

"Daki, what is Muichiro talking about?" Shinubo asked her but she couldn't say it directly to them

"Well u-uhmm"

"Go daki tell them come on daki, you knew then that the demon king ordered you to go in the mission but you didn't do it because she had s*x with another demon she was with that day"

Muichiro said when he said this, daki fell silent when she remembered that day, she never thought that muichiro would tell her that.

And that she's so embarrassed here, especially when you hear this, you don't even think she's such a flirt, you want to say something.