{77}

"I can go back to my real world and I just have to wait a little longer

"I can go back to my real world and I just have to wait a little longer."

.
.
.
.
.

A few minutes passed and Kokushibo removed the sharp katana from the side of your neck while you were just silent on your futon you didn't say anything to him and he left your room with a very bad heart he didn't want to see you go away to him especially now that he knows he has many opponents for loving you.

When Kokushibo came out of your room he saw Hana and Reji outside your room waiting for him to come out of your room when he saw the two he ordered them to dress you up because the demon king had been waiting for a while for you

"Dress her up." He said to their two humans and they both just nodded and entered your room.

When Hana and Reji entered your room, Hana noticed you first and you were so quiet and so deep in thought that Hana called your name and you immediately looked at her when she called your name.

"Lady Y/n." She called you and you immediately looked at Hana who was now in front of you and you smiled at her.
"Yes?" You asked her with confusion on your face.

"You need to get dressed because earlier when the demon king was waiting for you," Hana said to you you didn't say a word to what Hana said and just nodded to what she said when Hana saw you nodded she immediately ordered Reji to get your food tray and take it to the kitchen.

"Reji get the food tray and bring that to the kitchen," Hana said to Reji and Reji immediately gave the clothes to Hana and took the food tray to the kitchen.

When Reji came out of your room Kokushibo stopped Reji and looked at your food when Kokushibo saw that you didn't finish your food here he saw that something you changed so Kokushibo signaled to Reji to leave and Reji followed suit, leaving Kokushibo alone outside your room.

While you, Hana was told that you should take a shower before going to the room where the demon king is waiting for you.

"I should take a shower first." You said to Hana Hana doesn't know what to do with you now because the Upper Moon one told her to get dressed. Hana is very afraid of what will happen to her if she doesn't follow the demon's order.

"But the upper moon one said-" " Don't worry I will explain to him." You said but even though Hana knows that the demons are obsessed with you, she is still afraid of them, maybe what they will do to her because Hana knows that for her little wrong move, the exchange will be life, especially for you when she is filled with demons that she is doing something If she is silly with you or she agrees to your plans about escape attempts, her life is also in exchange.

Hana couldn't do anything as you stood up and went straight to the bathroom and showered while Hana was waiting for you outside the bathroom, you wondered where Sabito and the others were, but while you were thinking about it, it suddenly entered your mind the think you can use Reji and Hana for your escape plan.