{84}

*3

*3.1K Words*

"Oh my little Lutos I can't wait to spend time with you I will make sure I will posess your heart."

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture processing)

"Why did you leave her there alone brother? What if she runs away!?" Yoriichi angrily said to his twin.

And that Kokushibo turned his feet and started to walk away from the two demons that he didn't want to be divided by his love for you, in truth Kokushibo felt pain every time he saw his rivals for loving you.

But no matter what he does, he can't change it because they all have the same feelings for you, even if it's Kokushibo, he's only now because he's experienced something like this because before he was born, he's never experienced anything like this, but now that he's been given the opportunity love again, he won't waste it.

"Hey Kokushibo-dono say hello to my little Lutos." Douma said to him as he waved at him and Kokushibo said nothing and just ignored Douma.

But Yoriichi didn't like it anymore and Yoriichi glanced at Douma and Douma's expression changed from childish to a serious face.

"You have no right to name Y/n." Yoriichi said while his hand was shaking with anger.

He can't handle Douma's behavior which is so fake because Yoriichi knows that it is not Douma's true behavior and Yoriichi is fed up with Douma's behavior.

"Why are you the only one who has the right to give Y/n a nickname? Remember when we saw Y/n in the city you also gave her a nickname and Giyuu also has a nickname for Y/n so it should you shouldn't just be angry with me but also with Giyuu." Douma said to Yoriichi but his blood boiled even more when Douma said it.

Yoriichi clinch his fist in anger Yoriichi wanted to cut off Douma's head when Yoriichi grabbed the handle of his katana he suddenly felt the weight of the presence of his twin Michikatsu.

His twin Michikatsu glanced behind him his eyes were fixed on his twin and on his hand where Yoriichi's hand was holding the handle of the katana.

"Yoriichi!" His twin said to him so Yoriichi stopped what he was planning on Douma and Yoriichi's eyes widened when he heard his twin's cold voice.

Yoriichi could hardly believe that it was almost his twin who stopped him from his long-planned plan to kill Douma.

'The heck this one I could have killed this worthless demon!'

Yoriichi's angry thoughts while Yoriichi's eyes never left Douma's figure while Douma just grinned the same way before smiling at him.

"Don't you think about where you were Yoriichi when you killed Douma?" Michikatsu asked Yoriichi.