{81}

*2

*2.9K Words*

"Lord Yoriichi The demon king sent me here for important things between you two and your twins."

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture processing)

When Yoriichi and Michikatsu heard the voice of a demon outside their room they let it in.

And the sojo door slid open revealing an ordinary demon wearing a normal kimono and they immediately saw that it was carrying a tray with a full bottle when the sojo door opened the demon immediately entered the room and came to them and put the tray to the side and took an injection.

When Michikatsu saw the contents of the tray, he couldn't help but ask the ordinary demon what the demon king needed from them and why he was carrying a bottle and injection.

"What does the demon king need from us?" Kokushibo asked the ordinary demon The ordinary demon answered Kokushibo's question to him.

"I don't know what the demon king needs from you, he just told me to come here." The ordinary demon answered Kokushibo but Kokushibo was not satisfied with his answer to him.

Until Yoriichi wondered why the demon king let an ordinary demon come to their room on this day when no one should disturb the three of you because this is the day the demon king gives them to spend time with you.

"You didn't come here to trouble us right?" Yoriichi asked the ordinary demon and the ordinary demon agreed with Yoriichi's question showing a sign that he didn't come here to trouble.

"So What did you come here for?" Yoriichi asked again and Yoriichi's eyes glanced at the tray filled with bottles and injections.

"The demon king sent me here to take a sample of your blood." The Ordinary demon said so Kokushibo glanced at the tray and thought carefully about what the demon king's plan was and why he was taking their blood sample.

'The demon king took a sample of our blood what are you planning Tanjiro?'

Kokushibo thoughts to himself again at the tray full of small bottles and injections no matter what Kokushibo thinks, nothing comes to his mind, whatever Tanjiro's plan is with their blood.

"So that is the Propose of the small bottles and injections that are on the tray the demon king wants our sample blood for what?" Yoriichi asked the ordinary demon.

"Yes to take a sample of your blood but I don't know what he will do with your blood after I take a few of your blood." The ordinary demon replies Yoriichi tries to find a hole in each answer of the ordinary demon to see if he is lying in every word but he notices that everything he says is true.

"Well, then you can take a sample of our blood now," Yoriichi said to the ordinary demon as he kept playing with your hair with his other hand.

The ordinary demon immediately nodded signaling he understood what Yoriichi said to him so he immediately grabbed the injection from the tray and inserted it into Yoriichi's arm and it started taking the right amount of Yoriichi's blood.