{83}

*2

*2.6K Words*

"i didn't know that my daughter enjoyed being with the two twins."

.
.
.
.
.
(Picture processing)

While you were enjoying looking at the shop, you didn't know that Douma was here in the city looking for his potential victim, but the twin demons, Yoriichi and Michikatsu, noticed Douma's presence around.

So Yoriichi glanced around and not far from you, He saw Douma on the other side of the city looking at you. When Yoriichi saw the blonde hair demon, his blood was there.

'What is he doing here?'

Yoriichi's thoughts while his eyes were fixed on Douma's figure, it was inevitable that Michikatsu wouldn't be jealous, even though he knew that his twin was a rival for your heart, he couldn't help but be jealous of another demon, especially Douma.

So Michikatsu glanced at where you were standing while you had no idea what was going on around you Michikatsu wanted to pull your hand and leave the area because he couldn't bear Douma looking at you.

While you were happy with what you were seeing, you thought of going inside. Michikatsu suddenly pulled your hand so that you were surprised and looked at him as he pulled you away from the shop where Douma was looking at you. not far from where you are.

"Hey Michikatsu what's wrong?" You asked him the same as before. He didn't answer your question, he was just silent while pulling your hand.

As the two of you walked away, you didn't notice that Michikatsu's twin, Yoriichi, didn't follow you to leave him alone until Douma vanished from where he was standing like a bubble and Yoriichi followed him because he knew he couldn't use it. his teleportation to this place because he can cost trouble and even worse if someone sees him.

Until Yoriichi reached a dark alleyway where he felt Douma's presence when he walked into the alleyway, he immediately saw Douma holding a woman in both of his hands.

When Yoriichi saw this, he was no longer surprised by Douma's behavior because this is what Douma does. He only preys and what he eats are only women, so Yoriichi was not surprised when he saw Douma holding with a woman in his hand.

"What are you doing here Douma?" Yoriichi asked him. The blonde hair demon was silent and did not answer Yoriichi's question.

Even though Douma didn't answer Yoriichi's question, Douma felt Yoriichi's heavy presence around him, he knew that he was angry, so he just grinned as he slowly killed his female victim.

While Yoriichi didn't say anything and his demonic eyes were staring at the woman in Douma's hand. Yoriichi saw how the woman squirmed in Douma's hand to get out of his tight grip.