{78}

"You two are both worthless! Remember that!"

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture processing)

When he said this his two demonic eyes suddenly stared at you when you saw his two demonic eyes staring at you you closed your eyes suddenly Giyuu, Rengoku, and Akaza noticed this so Rengoku stared at Sanemi.

"Sanemi don't scare her!" Rengoku said to Sanemi but Sanemi didn't listen and walked towards you to the side where you were even though your eyes were closed in fear you could still feel his demonic eyes staring at you so Akaza was annoyed with Sanemi because he didn't listen to what Sanemi said Rengoku.

Akaza clinched his fist when Sanemi was getting closer to you, Akaza stopped her just so she could protect you from Sanemi, Akaza knew how aggressive a demon Sanemi was so she was worried about your situation now because she knew how obsessed Sanemi was with you right now that you it's in their hands, Sanemi can get close to you.

In just a few steps, Sanemi will be able to get close to you, so Akaza tells her to stay away from you because Akaza doesn't want Sanemi to get close to you either.

"Sanemi didn't you not hear what Rengoku said?" Akaza asked Sanemi when Sanemi heard this he immediately stopped in his tracks and glared at Akaza, Sanemi doesn't like Akaza's behavior towards you because she knows that he also has a demonic personality hidden even though he has high respect for women especially you.

"I just want to look at my pet," Sanemi said to Akaza, Akaza didn't say a word because she knew what Sanemi's intentions were with you even though she and Sanemi were not close, Akaza knew a lot about Sanemi's behavior even when she was still human. Sanemi can hurt a woman when she gets annoyed, so Sanemi's behavior gets worse and worse since he became a demon and became obsessed with you.

"Your pet? Who do you call pet?" Akaza asked Sanemi, Sanemi didn't like Akaza's question to him, he knew who he was talking about while the other demons just looked at them.

"You bastard!" Sanemi said until Akaza glared at Sanemi and Sanemi saw in her demonic eyes how serious Akaza was with her, Sanemi knew that Akaza was jealous of her and especially jealous now that she knew that she couldn't seduce you love you.

"Why do you take care of your mess in the back," Akaza said while his eyes were staring at the back where Daki and Gyutaro had already regenerated from the wounds they received from Sanemi before they could regenerate Gyutaro was about to touch Sanemi when suddenly Tanjiro teleported above them.

"Lord Tanjiro has arrived," Nakime
said all the demons kneeled while Tanjiro was upside down and writing something in his notebook, he didn't know what his men had done and he didn't know if they were going to kill them all he was thinking about now it's just.

(Picture processing)

"Tsk!" Sanemi was just looking at the tatami floor when the demon suddenly came and wanted to cut the bodies of Daki and Gyutaro into pieces but he couldn't.