{22}

*3

*3.1̶K ̶W̶o̶r̶d̶s*

You finished eating breakfast and the children took your dishes and one of them gave you medicine.

To drink you took the medicine given by one of the children and drank it and one of them gave you a glass of water.

After you drank the medicine they gave you, they asked you to walk behind the mansion where their garden is.

"lady y/n maybe you want to walk behind the mansion."

One of the girls said you thought it would also be nice to walk outside the mansion and get some fresh air to clear your mind.

You just nodded your head and that the three girls were happy that you agreed to walk behind their mansion where the garden is.

One of them suspected your hand and you stood up and followed them while we were walking they introduced themselves to you because you didn't know them yet because they look alike.

"by the way I'm sumi." Said the girl with a blue hairpin pulling your hand.

"I'm kiyo." Said the girl in the middle with a pink hairpin.

"And I'm naho." Said the one girl with a green hairpin in her head.

It's a good thing they introduced themselves to you because it would be difficult for you to recognize them if they didn't introduce themselves to you.

"it's good that you know yourselves to me... because the three of you have the same face." You said.

To them they just giggle by what you said to them.

After a while, we reached the back of the mansion. When we got there, you saw a lot of butterflies flying around.

And we sat under the wisteria tree with you they joined you but you just looked at the sky and the butterflies flying around.

'I'm still thinking to myself when I can return to the modern world, I'm thinking about my family and my friends, maybe they've already

Worried about me but I'm thinking that maybe I'm not dead yet because here I can still lie down and move but even though I have to find a way to return to the modern world, I can't just sit here and do nothing.'

Until you lost all your thoughts when you heard a familiar voice in the side you looked at the side and you saw sabito calling you.

'I thought he was on a mission, why is he here?'

You thoughts to youtself he calling you to come to him you thoughts why he calls you they also noticed sumi kiyu and naho.

So you stood up and came to him, you left them first and went to Sabito when you was about to come to him, he suddenly walked back inside you're just wondering why he didn't say a word to you, he's not that like that to you.