{61}

*4

*4.4K Words*

Y̶o̶u ̶w̶i̶l̶l ̶b̶r̶i̶n̶g ̶t̶h̶e ̶g̶i̶r̶l ̶I̶'̶m ̶wa̶̶̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g ̶f̶o̶r."

.
.
.
.
.

Miko couldn't stop crying every time she remembered the day her life became hell because of Douma.

At that time she thought that a kind and trustworthy person was actually a monster, Miku couldn't get that out of her mind, still fresh in Miku's mind was how Douma's life ate her other followers in her cult.

Miku blamed herself a lot when she met Douma, she did hide her life outside of the oppressive family that adopted her, but in return, Miku was very angry because that was when Douma brought her to his cult, she was here to witness. Douma's true personality.

And Miku didn't think that it was a demon that would destroy her life when Miku found out that Douma was a demon that she thought was leaving his cult and she was successful but when she escaped, he wouldn't stop her either.

.
.
.
.
.

Until she met Shu a Prince Shu also helped Miku when he found her unconscious by the river.

When Shu saw her unconscious, he immediately brought her to his kingdom to be treated.

When Miku woke up, she saw that she was lying on a luxurious bed and the first thing she noticed was that the room was not hers.

So she sat on the bed and looked around Miku wondering where she was and what place she went to when the door suddenly opened.

When Miku heard the door open, she quickly grabbed the pillow and threw it at the door, luckily the maid avoided the pillow that Miku threw.

"Haysss what is that?" The assistant asked and looked at Miku who was already awake.

While Miku was shaking with fear because she knew that the demon could change form so they could pretend to be human.

"Who are you?" Miku asked the assistant.

"I'm in charge here of taking care of you and what's the purpose of the pillow you threw away?" The assistant asked as she picked up the pillow that was on the floor that Miku had thrown and placed it on the chair.

While Miku is restless with her feelings after her encounter with Douma that paralyzed Miku's body as well as her Brain.

She could hardly think straight because of what she witnessed in Douma's person.

"Miss are you okay?" The assistant asked.

Miku didn't answer because in her mind, Miku felt that Douma was always around staring at her soul.