{73}

*3

*3.1K Words*

"No this can't happen Sabito! Yuichiro!"

.
.
.
.
.

When the two of you came out of the stockroom, your eyes widened when you saw that Yuichiro and Sabito were already lying on the ground, they almost lost consciousness because of the wounds they received.

Until you heard a clap of hands around you followed the sound and your anxiety started to rise when you saw a pair of red eyes staring at you from where you were standing.

'No! No! No! Please No!'

You thought to yourself while you were staring at the figure in front of you that was not far from the two of you and Yoshiro even Yoshiro also felt the fear of seeing the demon king for the first time.

"Tanjiro!" Yoshiro said while clenching his fist in anger because he didn't expect Tanjiro to become a demon king and he didn't expect Tanjiro to be this bad to the point that he would kill Sabito and Yuichiro.

While Tanjiro's two eyes were only focused on you and nothing else, especially the blue spider lily you were holding.

"Your pretty pet hasn't changed," Tanjiro said when Tanjiro saw that his beauty hadn't changed.

While you didn't like what Tanjiro said to you even a little, your anxiety is rising too much, you don't want to go back to the hands of the demons, you would rather die than be in their hands again and treated like an animal.

"Why are you so scared Tulip?" When you heard her voice you immediately recognized the voice.

"Giyuu!"

You said to yourself You saw Giyuu's demon form with marks on his body and he has two horns on his forehead and his skin is pale like other demons.

"Stop torturing yourself Y/n and just come with us," Yoriichi said you don't know where to run now because you know when Yoshiro fights them all Yoshiro has no fight against them.

"Yoshiro we need to escape." You whisper to Yoshiro's ear enough for Yoshiro to hear what you said.

But what you don't know is that Tanjiro can read your thoughts so he jsmirksrked when Tanjiro reads your thoughts about your plan to escape, Tanjiro knows that you can't escape.

So this time Tanjiro will let you play hide and seek because he also wants to chase you like a rabbit running away from your prey.

"Y/n come on are you not tired from running away from us?" Tengen said while rubbing the back of his neck when Tengen said this, you realize that you are tired of running away from them because no matter what you do they will still follow you like a tail.

"You know no matter where you go, we will still find you!" Sanemi said while smiling you didn't like Sanemi's presence in all the upper moons, she is the one you fear the most, but even though you fear Sanemi in her presence, you fear all the upper moons.