{76}

*3K Words*

*3K Words*

"Who's is that on my door if those are the upper moons, I don't want to see them or be with them at any time."

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture processing)

When you heard the knock on the door you didn't answer immediately because of your fear until your sojo door opened slowly and you saw a shadow of a boy with a girl when they entered your room the two eyes
focused immediately on your figured

They saw that you were shaking with
fear when they saw you like this they felt sorry for you, especially the woman who was with the boy so the boy looked at the woman who was with him,im and the woman nodded and whispered to the boy.

"Close the sojo door, Reji." She whispered to the boy and the boy followed her, he closed the sojo before the girl looked at you and smiled as she approached you with a tray full of food.

"Hey Don't be afraid of the two of us, we are human beings just like you... And then I know how hard you are going through right now." The woman said to you.

You didn't respond immediately to what the woman said to you because at this time you can't trust anyone except the two who are in your room right now.

The woman just smiled at you and placed the tray for you to eat and she called the boy and ordered him to prepare your clothes.

"Reji come here... get Y/n's clothes ready," Hana said to Shu when she said Reji's name you looked at the two of them.

And Hana noticed how you looked at the two of them so she looked at you too and smiled.

"Sorry if I didn't say our names earlier, I'm Hana and this boy is Reji... The two of us will be your servants from now on." Hana told you that you can't deny that you will have a servant in the infinity castle.

"Oh... Okay." that's all you told them because you were afraid that Tanjiro might control them and just pretend to be humans.

"Now go now," Hana said to Reji and Reji left your room to get your clothes while Hana was left in the room with you while you ate quietly, many things are going through your mind now because the demons got it again you are thinking how you can leave this place.

While Hana saw the expression on your face and your fear, she almost felt sorry for your situation now that you are going through this.

"Uhm... lady Y/n," Hana called you so you looked at her with a confused look on your face.

"Yeah?" You answer to her "Uhm... When the clothes are here you need to take a bath and change your clothes." Hana said to you so you wonder why you need to change your clothes.

"Why? Do I need to change clothes?" You asked her and Hana nodded her head that's why you thought that you had no choice but to change your clothes while you were eating your food.