{30}

*3K Words*

*3K Words*

(Dreamslowly.Y/n where are you going I thought you wouldn't leave me?"

"Who are you?"

"You don't know me either?"

"I don't know you and why are you always showing me off?"

"Why is it not allowed?"

"Can you stay away from me!"

"Stay away? Form you while I think about what you said!"

"Who are you why are you always showing me?"

"I'm sorry but I can't answer your question."

"If you can't answer my question, it's better for me to stay away from you and then I don't even know you."

"Try to stay away from me, you will see what you are really afraid of!"

"Let me go I said let me go!"

"What if I don't want to let you go?"

"W-what do you mean by that?"

"You already know what i mean!"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't struggle, I know eventually you will love us too!"

"No! No! No! No! No!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Y/n it won't take long for you to meet others who love you too much!"

"I don't want to meet the rest of you so let me go!"

"Just accept the truth and accept us too!"

"T-truth what d-do you mean...T-truth?"

"You are poor, let it be, you will also understand why we are my obsession with you!"

"No! No! No!!!!!!"

---------------->
------------>

You just woke up that you had a bad dream when you opened your eyes you was staring at the ceiling and your heart was beating so fast and you was panting so much you looked around and saw that you was lying on a big bed.

You tried to calm yourself down and you felt like you was going to be a little dizzy so you tried to sit up on the bed but when you moved you felt dizzy so you moved slowly.

When you sat down, you looked around the room and you remembered the room we entered last night and you wonder where they went douma yoriichi and giyuu you didn't see them when you woke up.

So you slowly stood up but as you stood up you remembered what happen last night so you was surprised that your clothes were different you was wearing a white kimono so it suddenly occurred to you that they might have done something else to you last night.