{79}

*7

*7.9K Words*

"This is the first time we will earn money, but my obsession with you is so high, my little pet, you know how to entertain me."

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture Processing)

In the other room where Douma was eating the corpses of beautiful women, he couldn't help but think of you while he was eating the flesh of the beautiful women that Daki had brought for him.

"Oh Y/n you haven't changed, you're still the same as before my little autos Yautos still be scared," Doum said while happily thinking about you until Douma's joy disappeared suddenly when Giyuu arrived his joy was replaced by anger and blood clots when he felt Giyuu's presence.

"I've never seen you so happy Douma? what makes you happy? Giyuu asked him but Douma didn't say a word and he crushed the dead body of the woman he was holding, Douma couldn't control his anger towards Giyuu at any time.

"If you only came here to bother me you better leave Giyuu before I kill you myself!" Douma threatened him.

But Giyuu is no longer afraid of what Douma told him because he already knows. he can fight you especially when it comes to Douma he will never allow Douma to get you because Giyuu knows how bad Douma is when you don't give him what he wants.

"Really? I was scared." Giyuu teas Douma And this time, Douma is with him Giyuu feels that the presence around him is different, it suddenly becomes unusually cold.

'Wow I didn't think Douma was this strong but I'm sure Douma is even stronger here he's just not showing it now I know how horrible Douma you are.'

Githough thoughts aretstarededma Giyuu didn't know what trouble he got into until suddenly Douma was out of Giyuu's sight when he felt something sharp on his neck.

When Giyuu's two eyes narrowed to the side he saw Douma standing by his side and his golden fan was already on his neck and Giyuu felt that his neck was bleeding.

Giyuu DGiyuu'sc dark oceanic blue eyes wide when he saw Douma by his side who was looking at him seriously, he didn't think that Douma had this fast ability to teleport in the blink of eyes an eye he could only it away he  but even if he unleashes his anger Giyuu knows and he is sure that he will have no match when it comes to Douma especially with his speed for sure he that Douma could easily kill him.

"What?" Giyuu murmured murmurs while his demonic eyes narrowed to and saw Douma's face and his evil grin.

"Now Giyuu is there anything else you want to tell me?" Douma asked Giyuu but Giyuu couldn't even turn to Douma.

"Tsk you monster!" Giyuu said this when Douma suddenly attacked Giyuu with his Golden fan and Giyuu, avoided it and danced himself from Douma but when Giyuu distanced himself from Douma felt a cold liquid coming out of his neck when he caressed his neck, he felt he had wound.