{13}

*3

*3.1k Words*

'What the hell it's that!?'
.
.
.
.
.

While Zenitsu was eating his food while you were constantly staring at your food and thinking about what you saw in your sight earlier

You think carefully about what you saw in your vision before until a few moments later Kaigaku entered the kitchen and saw you staring at your food.

And Zenitsu immediately noticed Kaigaku so he called it out.

"Hey Kai let's eat breakfast together," Zenitsu said.

Kaigaku didn't speak right away and he noticed me just staring at your food as well as Zenitsu noticed you.

"What happens to her?" Kaigaku said.

With annoyance, Zenitsu looks at you "Why isn't she eating yet?" Kaigaku said.

While walking towards the table to eat.

"Uhmm...I also don't know what happened to him like...before she was like that she just stared at what she was eating"

Kaigaku looked at you and called you.

"Hey y/n!"

You ignored him because you were thinking too much until Kagaku called you again.

"Hey Y/N!" When kaigaku calls you for the second time you list all your thoughts earlier.

"Yeah, what is it?" You said.

Kaigaku stared at you for a second and spoke "Why are you not eating your breakfast?"

When kaigaku asks this you don't know if you will tell them both the truth that you saw on your plate earlier.

If you tell them this will they both believe me?

"Uhmm... sorry if I didn't eat my breakfast...I'm just not hungry" You said.

When you said this Zenitsu stopped eating his food and looked at you.

"Y/n you...need to eat just a little is not good for human health...when you have nothing to eat in the morning so you should eat your breakfast even just a little bit," Zenitsu said.