{62}

*4

*4.1K Words*

"I will never stop until I get what I want!"

.
.
.
.
.

While Miku and Shu don't know what's going to happen outside the palace, Miku doesn't know that the monster she's afraid of has followed her.

"You know Miku I'm really happy today." Shu said smiling at Miku.

While Miku also smiled at Shu, Miku knew that her life would be quiet from now on because she was with her beloved person.

"Are you the only one happy? I'm happy too." Miku stopped for a moment and touched His cheek.

"Because I will be with the person I love the most." Miku said smiling at Shu.

But everything Miku said was ignored when they suddenly heard the shouting outside of Shu's palace.

Miku wondered where the shouting of the people coming from as well as Shu and Neil also wondered where the shouting would stop as well as their guests at their wedding wondered what was going on outside the palace.

"What's going on?" One of their guests asked.

"Yes, what's going on outside?" One asked.

"Why did someone shout?" Others asked.

Miku suddenly felt nervous and scared that she had never felt before.

"Why is my heart beating so fast? What is happening to me?" Miku asked herself.

While Neil tries to calm Shu and Miku's visitors to their wedding.

"Everyone calm down!" Neil shouted at the guests but they ignored her.

Because the shouts of the people outside the palace were getting closer and closer to their place where Miku and Shu's wedding was held.

"How can we calm down if we hear shouting outside?!" A guest said angrily.

Shu heard this and answered their guest "You don't have to worry because this place where we are now is safe!" Shu said to the visitor.

But when Shu noticed that Miku wouldn't speak, he asked her what the problem was.

"Miku... What's wrong?" Shu asked.

Miku didn't answer and was just silent because she could feel that she was being followed by the demon she was afraid of.

"He's here!" Miku mumbled.

Shu didn't immediately understand what Miku meant.

"Who's here?" Shu asked Miku.

Miku looked at Shu who was shaking with fear she wanted to tell Shu who was in the palace but she couldn't say it as if something was stopping her from speaking.