{86}

*3

*3.5K Words*

"What the hell did you do to us Y/n even the taste of your blood drives us crazy."
.
.
.
.
.
(Picture processing)

While your eyes are closed, you see nothing but darkness all around you. You stare around you, but you see nothing but darkness.

"Where am I, what place is this?" You whispered to yourself so you tried to move yourself as soon as you could move yourself your eyes widened and you tried to walk on your sheet but you could find nothing but darkness.

"Hello?" You said you tried to look around but you didn't see even a single light.

"What a strange place." Whisper to yourself until you hear a familiar voice.

"Y/n."

He told you so you looked behind you but you didn't see anyone else but you and the dark surroundings.
When you heard that voice, you were suddenly nervous that you could hardly explain to yourself, mixed with fear.

"Y/n."

It called your name again and at the same time you answered.

"h-hello?" You said but no one answered you but silence so you were even more nervous when no one answered you.

"Y/n I know you're scared right now."

He told you so you just held him in your arms because you felt the coldness around you as if someone was looking at you in the darkness around you.

"Who are you and what do you need from me?" You ask here.

"You're what I need Y/n."

It told you that's why you are backwards from where you are, you know that in your current situation no one can help you but yourself.

Because you heard a random voice tell you that it needs you, you got even more nervous because what comes to your mind is Tanjiro and the other upper moons who are so obsessed with you.

"Couldn't they have done this? I don't want to be trapped, I'm really tired, I really want to go home to my real family." You said that there are only tears where you are standing because of the hardships you are going through here now.

"I know how you can get back to your real World Y/n."

He told you, so you wonder if the key to getting back to your world is to kill yourself, you won't do it anymore because you can't do it.

Work on yourself, even if you can't kill others, that's why if the key to getting back to the real world is killing yourself, it's better to just stay here.

'What if the key for me to return to the real world is to kill myself I can't do that to myself.'

Your thoughts while many more enter your mind about suicide, but even if you do that to yourself, you are not sure if you will be able to return to real life.