{57}

*4K Words*

*4K Words*

A̶o̶i ̶b̶e̶ca̶̶m̶̶e ̶d̶e̶m̶o̶n? ̶B̶u̶t ̶h̶o̶w?"

.
.
.
.
.

You can't get rid of what Tamayo said about Aoi, you can't believe what happened to her.

At that time, many things come to your mind that you want them to answer, you want to know the truth of how Aoi became a demon.

'How did Aoi become a demon? Did Tanjiro catch her and turn her into a demon like them? Who did this to her? How can I not return Aoi to her human form?'

You thought to yourself.

That's the only thing that comes to your mind, you don't know how to answer them one by one and you don't even know where to start with the many problems you're facing right now on how to get back to your real world.

And there is another problem with Aoi that now she has become a demon, you wonder who turned her to become a demon and if Tanjiro caught him?

You don't know what to prioritize with so many things on your mind right now.

Tamayo noticed how deeply you were thinking and she suspected correctly that she wished she hadn't told you what happened to Aoi because she didn't want to add to your problems and your thoughts.

But even if Tamayo wants not to tell you, you are the one who wants to know where Aoi is, so she can't do anything but tell you the truth.

Because Tamayo knows that even if she hides from you the truth about what happened to Aoi, you will also find out, so she thought that it would be better if she told you earlier.

While Kanae and Sumi, Naho were silent, they knew how worried you were about Aoi and they noticed that you were very quiet when you found out what happened to Aoi.

"Didn't I tell you it wasn't good to tell Y/n what happened to Aoi." Naho said.

Tamayo turned around and faced the desk where the medicines she was making for Aoi were.

"Even if we don't tell her the truth, she will still know... So it's better that we tell her the truth," Tamayo said as she continued to make medicine for Aoi.

While you are just sitting quietly staring at your food.

"Oh I almost forgot Y/n... I have good news for you." Tamayo said.

You didn't move at what she said and stared at your food while you were deep in thought.

While Kiyo is trying to comfort you with the news you heard.