{44}

*3

*3.1K Words*

"What did you say again?"

Akaza asked the man, Akaza expected the man to answer his, but he didn't answer his question and Akaza was annoyed with the man.

So what he did was he removed it with his tongue, he pulled the man's tongue until it was cut, a lot of blood came out of the man's mouth when Akaza pulled the man's tongue.

Now that the man has no tongue, he can no longer speak, the only thing the man can do is writhe in pain.

The man could no longer feel the pain he was feeling now while he was facing a demon, his blood leaking from his stomach would not stop.

"Don't blame me for doing this to you, if you had answered me properly earlier, you wouldn't be able to speak now." Akaza whispered to the man.

As the man coughed up his own blood and he splashed his blood on akaza's face so what the demon did was slam the man's head into the ground with such force that it cracked his head and the brain came out with so much force when Akaza hit it on the head.

A lot of blood was scattered on the ground and on Akaza's face as well as on his body, the man's brain came out and Akaza ate it.

While the man's body was bathed in his own blood, but when Akaza ate the man's brain, he immediately spat it out.

"I can't eat this man's whole body." Akaza said to himself.

So he stood in front of the man and what he did was he stepped on the man's head again and again.

The man's head was crushed like a toy because of what Akaza was doing, his brain was scattered like a pear that had been crushed and the man's head was completely crushed.

Akaza was not satisfied with this and also stepped on the man's back with too much force and when he stepped on it, he broke his spiral cord and some bones of the man on his back.

Akaza was happy as he did this, he felt better as he took out all his anger on a man who had no rival.

He happily crushed the man's body like it was just a piece of toy he laughed like crazy as he crushed the man.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH you should just die you worthless person in this world!" Akaza shouted at the lifeless man as he continued to stomp and crush him.

Douma saw all this how akaza killed the man who had no opponent against him.

And it made him happy because he had never seen akaza so eager to kill someone because he had never seen him kill someone so eager.

"What makes him happy?" Douma asked himself as he ate the girl he was holding.

Until he looked in a room and there he saw another woman who was hiding, douma saw the eyes of a woman peeking at the door when douma saw her, the woman immediately closed the door for fear that she too would be eaten by the demon who are in their house now.