[74}

*3

*3.2K Words*

"Hello, my Dear little Haven come here let's have fun together!"

.
.
.
.
.

When you hear the demon's voice behind you, you can hardly move where you are standing, your soul almost disappears from your body and one of the things you focus on is the demon's voice, you recognize, you. you just don't know who the devil is behind you.

While Karaku enjoyed watching your figure tremble in fear, Karaku could hardly take his eyes off your figure, especially when he smelled your sweet scene, his entire body and nerves became alert and obsessed with those sweet scenes.

While Aizetsu's two green eyes were staring at your figure, he couldn't stop holding you so he slowly brought his hand to your shoulder as you trembled in fear even with your back turned, knowing to yourself that a demon was behind. want to touch you.

So you thought of a way to convince yourself to run.

"Y/n you need to move or else." You said you'll be yourself and you just stopped talking to yourself when all of a sudden your body moved on its own and ran but before you were not far away you felt a hand on your arm.

And you were suspicious again and you turned around and your two eyes saw the demon that was behind you earlier when you saw the demon your eyes widened as you recognized it.

"Hello, Haven!" It said to you while sticking out its tongue with a mark of upper moon 4, so you just thought that the demon in front of you right now had a similar appearance.

'What does this demon look like?'

You thought to yourself when you looked up you saw someone who looked like this and had the wings of a bird here you can recognize the look of the demon in front of you now.

"Hi, my little princess! See you again!" It happily said to you while flying on your top.

Your eyes widened when you saw this demon so you started to struggle with the grip of the demon in front of you but his hold on you was so tight that you couldn't get out of his grip.

"Now then Haven don't be too naughty if you don't want to lose some blood!" He told you a warning so you struggled with his grip until you pushed him and he let you go as soon as you let go of him you were about to run away when all of a sudden the demon with two wings was right behind you and grabbed both of your arms.

"No, let me go!" You shouted at the demon behind you but you didn't listen to this and still held you by the arm while your two hands were tightly holding the container of the blue spider lily.

"If you continue to behave like that, I want to like your behavior like that." Said the demon behind you until you felt the tongue of the demon behind you, playing with your left ear with its tongue so you just flinched.