{49}

*3

*3.2K Words*

"I really have become a demon."

When Aoi stopped in her hands, she couldn't believe herself that she really had become a demon.

She touches her one eyes by using her right hand and she makes herself feel if the human and the demon are the same.

"I really became a demon, I didn't even think this happened to me." Aoi said to herself.

Until she lost all her thoughts when she heard a woman's voice and recognized her immediately.

The demon woman who turned her into a demon.

When Aoi heard the voice of the female demon, Aoi's blood boiled, she was very angry because of her ruining her life and turning her into a demon like them.

"It's good that you became a demon, come with us and let's hunt people for food so we can get stronger." The female demon said to her.

But Aoi was silent where she sit, she didn't move or say a word to the female demon because her anger was overflowing.

And the demon girl's companion noticed that Aoi wouldn't speak.

"Why won't she speak?" His companion asked.

The female demon looked at Aoi and then at his companion.

"I don't know, maybe she's not ready to hunt people yet... but let it go Astrid, you'll get used to it too, so come and hunt with us." The demon girl said to aoi.

Aoi was even more angry with the demon woman who called her by a different name when the two noticed that Aoi still hadn't moved, they had already carved her.

"What are you doing, come before the su-" The female demon didn't finish what she was going to say when Aoi suddenly spoke.

"I do not want."

Aoi whispered to herself as she held her one eye.

The two demons were surprised by what Aoi told them, maybe they heard something different.

"What did you say?" The female demon asked Aoi.

Aoi didn't say a word and kept quiet as she kept herself from killing them by her own hand.

Because Aoi became a demon, she felt in her body that she could not control herself and that she did not feel normal about herself.

"I do not want." Aoi whispered to herself again.

"Huh? what's up aoi how can that be strong if you don't want to eat human flesh?" The female demon asked Aoi.

"I SAID I DON'T!" Aoi shouted at them that the male demon who was with the female demon was scared because he felt the presence of Aoi who was different from them.