{54}

*3

*3.9K Words*

"J̶u̶s̶t ̶b̶̶e ̶pa̶t̶̶i̶e̶n̶t a̶̶̶n̶d ̶y̶o̶u'̶l̶l ̶b̶e ̶g̶o̶n̶e
f̶r̶o̶m ̶t̶h̶i̶s ̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d ̶Y/̶n!"

.
.
.
.
.

You saw your aunt trying to comfort your mother but you noticed that she was not sad because instead she was happy to see your mother suffer a lot.

It wasn't until a few minutes later that you heard another familiar voice when you looked behind you and saw your father hurrying up to your mother and aunt.

"How is our Daughter? Huh?" Your father asked your mother.

Your mother didn't answer and she was just crying because she was so worried about you because you hadn't woken up in months and the doctor and the nurses didn't know how long you would wake up.

"Our daughter will be okay... Huh... Don't worry..." Your father said.

Tearfully to your mother, you saw that your father was about to cry but he stopped himself from crying in front of your mother because he didn't want to of your father that your mother saw him crying and little by little the pillars of the home gave way.

While you can't do anything but look at your parents who suffered so much because of you.

You want to hug them but you can't, even if you just hug them and lighten their hearts and remind them that you are alive until now.

You just cried when you looked at your parents who suffered so much that even though you couldn't hug them you apologized to them and told them how much you love them.

"I'm so sorry... mom and dad... I really do... I-I hope you will forgive me..." You cry and tell them you know even if you say it to them they won't hear you or seen.

What's important to you now is that you said what you wanted to say to them even if they didn't hear you say it to them.

A few seconds later, your doctor suddenly came and talked to your parents about your current conditions.

"Good Afternoon Ma'am and Sir, I just want to tell you that your daughter conditions are okay... In other words, I have good news and bad news for you about your daughter..." The doctor said calmly.

Your parents stopped crying when they heard that there was news about you, so your father didn't think twice to ask what the news was about you.

"What's the news about our daughter?" Your father asked the doctor calmly.