{28}

*3

*3.1K Words*

When you read the letter, all of a sudden your hand and your whole body tremble. You thought you was still safe here in this place, why would someone still send me a letter like this?

Sabito said you're safe in this place, why until now is someone sending you a letter like this, so many things are running through your mind.

You don't know where you're going now because everywhere you go you feel like someone is following you with your every move as if someone is watching you.

Every day that passes you feel as if someone is watching your every move so I've noticed for a few days that someone has been following me even though you're here at Sabito's headquarters.

Because even though you're here at Sabito's headquarters, you feel like you still not safe here, so many things you're through your mind when you read the letter.

And you also thought about who would send letters like this, this is not the first base that someone has sent you such a letter, this is the third.

So you just let go of the letter and threw it in the trash because you don't want to see or read that letter anymore because if you see that letter here on your desk you can not sleep.

You threw the letter away and went back to the futon and fell asleep because it was late at night.

You tried to sleep but you couldn't because you was thinking about who sent me that letter but you couldn't think of any person or whoever sent you that letter.

But when you thought about it, your head hurt thinking about who sent you that letter until you fell asleep on your futon thinking about who sent it to you then.

When you fell asleep, what you didn't know was that a demon entered your room he came out of the shadows and saw you already sleeping on your futon and he wasn't alone he was accompanied by a demon that looked just like him.

"Our princess is already sleeping."

Said a demon with a color green eyes he came closer to y/n and played with y/n's hair while looking at y/n's sleeping face.

"You look so cute when I see you in person" said the demon with a green eyes.

While another demon was just looking at y/n.

"Be careful you might wake him up" said the other demon with a blue eyes they just looked at y/n.

"She's really cute when she sleeps but maybe she's beautiful when she's awake" said the demon with blue eyes.

Until the one demon thought what they were doing here so they entered you room to get the letter that you threw in the trash.

"I need to find the letter we gave him... I just wonder where he put the letter." Said the demon with a blue eyes.