{31}

*3

*3.1K Words*

Iguro took you to his room you don't know what he did to you because when he got to his room he just put you on the futon and let you sleep while you heard everything they talked about uzui but when he got there You and the iguro in his room passed out.

While he was probably playing with his pet snake around his neck, a lot was going through his mind right now, especially since his one pet snake was gone, he looked for it for a long time but he didn't find it when he ordered him to go to the butterfly mansion to watch over you.

But he didn't think that one of his pet snakes never came back, so he thinks that the person who took it was the demon slayer crops so he no longer wondered why he had not returned to him.

Until he lost all his thoughts when he heard that you were awake so he stared at you, iguro saw you move on the futon so he waited for you to wake up and get up from the futon.

When you woke up you saw the ceiling and wondered if he was in the room so you tried to move your head when you noticed that the interior design of the room was different and you thought that it was not the room you slept in the other night.

You sat on the futon you were lying on until your two eyes saw a man with black hair and his mouth bandaged and the last thing you saw was the white snake wrapped around his neck.

When you saw the snake you were afraid of it and the snake might bite you so you screamed in fear when you saw it wrapped around the man's neck.

"AAAAAAAAHHH! Snake!" you shouted, the man just looked at you as if he felt sorry for you.

"You're afraid of snakes?" the man asked.

You look at the man and you saw his colorful eyes on the right side the color of his eyes is blue and green on the other side is gold.

The man didn't speak to you right away and he just looked at you like a creep you were scared of the man's action so you tried to talk to him at least a little so it wouldn't be too weird.

You don't know what you want to say to the man because you can't think of anything to ask him until you think of the snake around his neck so you think of asking him why he has a pet snake.

"Why do you have a pet snake aren't you afraid?" You asked.

The man, but you noticed that he didn't feel like answering your question until a few moments later the man asked you.

"Did Uzui do anything else to you?" the man asked.

You when he asked you about uzui you noticed the tone of his voice which was different from before it was calm now you felt his voice was cold and seemed too dangerous.

You didn't immediately answer his question until the man repeated the question to you.

"Did Uzui do anything else to you?" he asked you again a second time.