{87}

*3

*3.6K Words*

"I'm missing you so much Sabito I really want to hug you."
.
.
.
.
.
(Picture Processing)

When Hana told you this, your eyes widened because you didn't think that Hana would be able to find Sabito and the others.

"Where did you see them?" You asked Hana, Hana didn't immediately answer your question and she looked around before she returned to look at you.

"Let's not talk here in your room." She whispered to you so you just nodded and followed what she said.

(Picture Processing)

When you two in the room, you immediately got dressed In the clothes that Hana donated for you Ng Maka, after you got dressed, Hana combed your hair and this is where She told you where Sabito and the others were.

"Lady Y/n, I heard the news. I'm not sure if they are there, but Douma told the demon king that he hid your companions in the temple chamber." Hana said to you while combing your hair.

Just imagine where Douma's room is in his temple because when you were there you saw with your own eyes how big Douma's temple is so you are sure there are many rooms inside his temple.

"Uhmm... Where's Douma?" You ask Hana.

"Hmm... He said he was in his temple because he said that you two spent time with him in the gardens inside his temple." Hana answered you while fixing your hair.

So when Hana said this to you, it enter your mind if you spend time with him at the temple. At time two, just observe the surroundings, maybe you will see the chamber where he hide Miku and Neil as well as Sabito.

"Hana, do you think Sabito is there?" You asked Hana but Hana didn't answer your question right away because she didn't know how to tell you if Sabito and the others with you were really there.

"Uhmm... Lady Y/n I'm not sure if Douma hid them there." Hana answered you.

She just smiled at her answer because you know that Hana is also doing everything to help you leave this world.

"No, it's okay. I know you're doing everything to help me get out of this world." You said to her as you smiled in front of the mirror and Hana just smiled at what you said.

"There you go it's done lady Y/n." Hana said to you that Hana has also finished fixing your hair but even though you saw Hana smiling at Nina you could feel the fear that she was feeling so you looked at her and said at the same time.

"Hana, I know how dangerous you are what you are doing for me... And all I want is for you to be careful. You know when the demons find out that you are helping me here to get out of here... They will charge you with your life. and I don't want that to happen to you." You said to her.