{17}

*4

*4.2k Words*

.
.
.
.
.

While Sabito was outside the house, he suddenly felt that there was a demon around him, so he became alert.

Until he felt that it was close to their house so he ran to the forest where giyuu was he followed the presences of the demon until he reached where the demon was.

When he got to the place where the demon was his eyes widened at what he saw his old friend giyuu and he is worried about this because his old friend giyuu is one of the 12 kizuki now.

That he was still worried when giyuu became a demon he was just an ordinary demon before that sabito wanted to return him to being human he asked tamayo if he could do a way or medicine.

To bring giyuu back to humans, tamayo told him she could do something but she needed one blood from each of the upper moons.

That's also what he wants to do with kanae and Yoriichi he wants them to return to human so he still knows about them. master oyakata-sama who wants to return kanae muichiro and giyuu to human.

Flash back

At first their master didn't agree to Sabito's wish because they lacked a demon slayer because all Hashira before had become demons.

And the only one left in the demon slayer crops is sabito so their master is afraid of what sabito wants.

So he didn't agree to what Sabito wanted because he didn't want Sabito to be harmed and Sabito was the only one left in his crops.

It's a good thing that he convinced their master that he wanted to meet Tamayo and Yoshiro. He met these two demons in a city when his master sent him to the city to investigate what happened to a man there.

When he got to the city he saw these two demons at night when he first saw these demons he thought they were controlled by tanjiro but when he talked to the two he didn't feel anything strange about them.

And he was surprised when he also answered him, he didn't even think that there was a demon that Tanjiro couldn't control.

So at that time he tried to talk to the two demon and he didn't think that he sent him to the house and that's when he realized the truth.

Sabito still remembers what Tamayo said to him at that time When they got to Tamayo's house, he asked him what he was doing in the city.

"Are you a demon slayer right?"

Tamayo asked and Sabito nodded his head and tamayo asked sabito another question.

"What are you doing here in the city alone...you should not come here alone, the place here is too dangerous, you must come here with someone if there is a mission here."