{64}

*8.1K Words*

"I love you so much y/n even if you don't love me, the day will come when you will love me like I love you."

.
.
.
.
.

While Douma was soaking in his favorite bath sake, someone visited Douma who he did not expect to come to his cult.

"Wow, it's relaxing there," Sekido said angrily to him.

Douma's gaze turned to Sekido, he saw the demon standing at the door of his bathroom, Douma didn't move in his presence because Douma knew that the upper rank 4 had a lot of respect for him, even when it came to love you.

So back to Douma staring at the ceiling and dreaming about you, which made Sekido a little annoyed.

"The demon king is summoning you... Lord Douma." Sekido said.

When Sekido said this, Sekido did not expect that Douma would answer his question right away because since then he and Douma were not very close, his other brother Karaku was close to Douma so he was really annoyed why he was the one ordered by Demon king to visit him.

"That's it... What else does the demon king need?" Douma said to Sekido while staring at the celling.

Sekido was surprised by Douma's answer to him and Sekido thought that Douma would not talk to him like this just now he saw him answer him like this like Hungary who would kill anything that would block his way.

Sekido was even more afraid of Douma when he gave him a death glare as if he was giving him a warning.

When Sekido saw Douma's two eyes that gave him a death glare, he felt a fear that he had never felt before.

Only now in Sekido's entire life has he seen Douma so serious in his several hundred lives in this world, only now has Sekido seen Douma as if he were angry.

"Just go to the infinity castle, the demon king is waiting for you there." Sekido said.

"Hmmm... what will the demon king ask me to do?" Douma asked himself.

Sekido noticed that Douma's behavior had changed as if he was happy just now Sekido felt scared but after a few seconds it changed as if he was happy.

"The feeling is really good... Playing with my slave." Douma said.

Until Sekido noticed that Douma had f*ked a girl but she was not one of his slaves.

'He f*cked a girl? Who is the girl he played with?' Sekido though to himself.