{45}

*3

*3.4K Words*

"See, Shinobu, she's embarrassing you, isn't it painful, don't you want revenge?"

Shinobu didn't say a word and continued to cry. Gyomei didn't even know if Shinobu was happy or if she was blaming herself for killing her own old sister because Gyomei could see that she didn't feel sorry for what she did.

So she asked her seriously if she was happy with what she had done to her old sister or did she regret all the sins she had committed.

"Now I'm going to ask you a serious question and you're going to answer me seriously without joking around." gyomei told him.

While Shinobu was just listening to him while crying.

"How happy is it that you killed your own old sister or confessed to all the sins you committed... but you know I don't like asking you this anymore because I can already see on your face that you don't regret what you did It's your fault, especially you killed your own old sister." Gyomei said to Shinobu.

"That's not true, I regret everything, Gyomei, please forgive me for all the sins I've done." Shinobu cried to Gyomei but Gyomei did not show mercy to her after what she did.

"I don't know if I can ever forgive you shinobu" Gyomei told him.

"When you blame everyone? I can't see it?" gyomei said to shinobu.

Shinobu shook her head.

Shinobu seemed to blame everything she did until Douma got annoyed with her dramas so he even told the devil she did to her old sister.

"You know shinobu it's good that you also told to gyomei what you did to your old sister." The demon said Gyomei wondered if Shinobu had done anything else to her old sister besides killing her.

So he asked Shinobu what else she did to her old sister besides killing her.

"What else did you do to your old sister?" Gyomei asked Shinobu.

But Shinobu didn't answer because she knew that if she told Gyomei what she did to her old sister Gyomei would definitely not forgive her when she found out that she turned Kanae into a demon.

"Why don't you admit the truth shinobu? You turned your old sister into a demon" said the demon when the demon said it. Gyomei couldn't bear listening to what the demon said.