{80}

*6

*6.9K Words*

"Now Giyuu, you are the one to die out of the two of us."

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture Processing)

When Douma suddenly appeared behind Giyuu Douma immediately used his Golden fan but Giyuu immediately noticed that he was behind him so Giyuu could easily avoid his attacks.

But even if Giyuu avoids his attack, Douma will still injure Giyuu because of Douma's speed. Giyuu will not be able to keep up with him because of his speed.

Because of Douma's speed, Giyuu has no other choice but to avoid Douma's every attack on him and Douma knows that Giyuu will never win against him when it comes to a battle like this because of his speed, Giyuu will have a hard time following him.

'Do whatever it takes to avoid my attack. You can't win against me Giyuu.'

Douma thoughts to himself as he continues to attack Giyuu Giyuu knows that he does not fight with Douma when it comes to these kinds of fights but he also has no other choice but to fight Douma just for you because Giyuu doesn't want you to go to Douma too easily.

"Shit this," Giyuu said as he continued to avoid Douma's attack on him Douma saw with his own two eyes that Giyuu was struggling to avoid his attacks on him so Douma smiled at him.

And when Douma smiled, Giyuu didn't like it because this is also how He behaved when He fought Akaza.

Douma doesn't know what he feels Now as he continues to attack Giyuu The only thing he feels is joy because he sees with his own two eyes that Giyuu is struggling just like what he did to Akaza before in their fight this is the same Akaza in His hands while the two of them fight for the position as upper moon 2.

And now he and Giyuu will fight for you because Douma can't let you go to anyone's upper moon, especially Giyuu who has been his enemy for a long time since Giyuu became a demon.

"Are we struggling?" Douma asked Giyuu.

But Giyuu answered Douma's question to him and even though Giyuu will struggle, he still fights for you.

"Blood demon art techniques! Water dragon!"

(Picture Processing)

When Giyuu said this, the water formed into a dragon shape and it suddenly rushed at Douma but when it rushed at him, he hit his hand on the ground and a large ice came out and Giyuu's water dragon was easy that lost and The ice that came out of the ground was going to Giyuu When it hit Giyuu Giyuu was no longer able to use His blood demon art.

Due to these times, Douma also used his lotus viens to stop Giyuu from his track and when his lotus viens grabbed Giyuu's foot, Giyuu was unable to leave his position and hit him fatally. Douma's ice.