{82}

*2

*2.7K Words*

"I won't let you end up with someone else Moonlight I promise you that."
.
.
.
.
.

(Picture Processing)

While He kisses you, you don't know what you feel, but you can feel Michikatsu's heart is beating fast.

It wasn't until a few seconds later that He separated from you and there was saliva connected to both of your mouths.

While your two eyes are still closed while Michikatsu's six eyes are staring at you.

"Moonlight, you know that you still can't accept me, but now I'm showing you how much I love you." Said Michikatsu Sayo.

So you opened your eyes and saw Michikatsu's six eyes staring at you.

"Huh?" That's all you told him, so Michikatsu's grip on your arm is even more tightly.

"Moonlight, you know that you still can't accept me because I'm a monster in your eyes, but don't blame me for making me feel this way." He told you.

While you are still processing in your brain what He said but you know that He likes You, the only question you ask yourself is why You are still of all the people in their world.

"Wait, I know-" You didn't go on what you said to him When Michikatsu spoke again.

"Moonlight You don't understand anymore you know that I love you so much you know that but why don't you show me that?" He asked you, so when he told you this, you immediately thought of the answer to his question.

"Michikatsu you know I'm having a hard time-" You said.

"What? You're having a hard time accepting that if I love you, Moonlight, take pity on me, even if you just show that you love me too, I'm fine." Michikatsu Sayo said.

Now that He told you this, you will suffer even more from what He told you because you know in yourself that you cannot accept Him in your heart like this, Especially Others who are the same as Him.

"Michikatsu you know I'm struggling with what you want I can't accept you yet." You said to him.

When you said this, Michikatsu lost his grip on your arms. He knows that demons like him don't feel pain or any pain, but now that you said this, Michikatsu feels a lot of pain in his heart that he can't explain. to himself.

"Y/n what is this I feel in my heart?" Michikatsu Sayo asked.

That's why you looked at him with a mixture of wonder because you know because a demon like him doesn't feel pain.

"Huh? What do you mean?" You ask him.

"It really hurts." He said to you while he was looking at you, he wants you to explain to him what is the pain he feels in his heart.