{48}

*3K Words*

*3K Words*

"̶I ̶n̶e̶e̶d ̶t̶o ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k ̶o̶f ̶wa̶̶y."

While Aoi was thinking about how to escape the demon, she noticed that it was getting closer to them.

So they came to aoi kiyo sumi and Naho panicked a lot behind Aoi.

"Aoi let's get out of here before that demon eats us." Naho said scared to Aoi.

"Yes." sumi added.

Even Aoi is also afraid because she is not a hashira, she is just an ordinary person in the butterfly state, so she doesn't think of a way how they can escape the demon.

While the demon was getting closer and closer to them who were very hungry.

"You better not torture yourselves, let me eat you four."

The demon told them but aoi didn't allow it and luckily she saw some stones on their side and took them.

"Listen carefully to me, I will throw stones at the demon while the demon is distracted from what I am doing. I want you to run and find a place to hide, do you understand?"

Aoi told the three but they were also worried about Aoi's safety and what she would do.

"But how are you?" Kiyo asked Aoi.

"Don't worry about me as long as what I said is your business."

And the tree nodded their head.

When Aoi got the stones, she threw stones at the demon and the demon avoided it.

"Hurry up and get out of here!" Aoi yelled at the three and they run and hurriedly left the place and found a place to hide while Aoi was left there alone.

While aoi throws stones at the demon that the demon will still avoid it.

"Hahahah did you think I would let the three escape?" The demon asked Aoi.

But Aoi doesn't have time for this and continues to throw stones at the demon to get her away.

When Aoi ran out of stones, she couldn't think of anything else but to run and look for Sumi, Kiyo and Naho, but while Aoi was running, she saw the demon following her.

"You think you can escape me?" The demon growled at her as she followed her.

Until the demon caught her and held her very tightly by the neck.

Aoi tried to fight the demon by kicking it but the demon ignored it.

"You know for a person like you who has no opponent, don't fight because people like you are only eaten by those who are higher than you!"