{33}

*3

*3.1K Words*

Douma woke up he wanted to sleep with you he hugged you when he felt that you weren't by his side he opened his eyes when he saw that you weren't by his side he tried to call you.

"My lotus? Where are you?" douma said.

He waited for you to answer but you didn't answer so he panicked that you might leave the temple and go back to the demon slayer's headquarters.

You're about to finish what you're cooking, you just wait for it to simmer for a few hours, when you're ready, it's already simmered, you put it in a bowl and put it on a tray and brought it to the room where he's still sleeping douma.

When you left the kitchen you felt like someone was looking at you so you looked behind you but you didn't see anyone or anyone on the kitchen so you just ignored it and continued walking to the room.

Because you thought that Douma might be awake now and looking for you so you hurry back to the room where he is sleeping when you got outside the room you heard doumas voice calling you and you could tell he was panicking too much.

You can't stop laughing at him as you listen outside the door you still can't believe that douma is so crazy about you.

When you calm yourself down you opened the door and brought the tray inside the room when you went inside douma was quiet when he saw you just smile at him and great him Good morning.

"Hello douma good morning! How was your sleep?" you asked.

Him he didn't answer your question you came to him with the tray when you put the tray down he hugged you tightly.

"I thought you left me, don't do that again y/n, you're scaring me" Douma said as he hugged you.

You don't know why he panicked so much when he didn't see you earlier while he was hugging you you felt that he was panicking so you whispered in his ear to calm him down.

"Calm down i'm not leaving" you said.

To douma as you hugged him "You really don't do that?" Douma asked.

You while Douma was asking you that, you didn't know how to answer him that question.

Because you know within yourself that the day will come when you will leave their world and return to your real world and deep down you will never see them again.

You separate from the hug and held Douma's cheek and you promised him that you would not leave him.

"I promise you that I won't leave you" you told him you saw on doumas face how happy he was with what you said.

Now that you promised him that you won't leave him how can you escape from them now that you promised them that you will never leave them.

"Let's eat before the food get cold" you said.